More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

19 minutes ago, kanny said:

Feral cane toads in Australia  have changed significantly to their original  South American brothers,   since their introduction to Australia 70 years ago they  have grown on average  25% longer legs. 

Yes mate,but there still toads.

Not Darwinian evolution.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

3 hours ago, sandymere said:

If god, within the biblical terms, existed then of course not being born on earth they would have to be an alien. 

On the UFO subject I personally think there are likely to be other life forms in the expanse of time and space but as that is pretty big they are unlikely to meet up with us.

Who said they have to be interstellar? How about interdimensional? 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I guess you've never heard of DNA mate, explain away neanderthal and denisovan DNA in modern humans, the Bible didn't tell you that one did it. 

It doesn't need to,it has nothing to do with Darwinian evoloution mate. 

You mean the Neanderthals that had,bigger brains,an stronger bones/muscles,them ones,were inferior to them physically,doesn't sound like evolving to me lol

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Of course it is, I recommend you buy his books Francie lad. 

No point,it's not Darwinian evoloution mate,iv no problem with adaption/micro evoloution,because that can be seen an tested,but not Darwinian. 

Il pm you later were hijacking kannys thread.lol

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

You mean the Neanderthals that had,bigger brains,an stronger bones/muscles,them ones,were inferior to them physically,doesn't sound like evolving to me lol

Go on explain lad. 

I'm sorry, did neanderthals split the atom and land on the moon? ?

9 minutes ago, kanny said:

Who said they have to be interstellar? How about interdimensional? 

When I was researching a couple of years ago mate,that's what the top guys who were from Procyon an Yale said,they came to a conclusion that they were not insterstellar physical beings,rather interfimensional entity's?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, Francie said:

When I was researching a couple of years ago mate,that's what the top guys who were from Procyon an Yale said,they came to a conclusion that they were not insterstellar physical beings,rather interfimensional entity's?

The truth is often stranger than fiction , some of the stuff these theorists  contemplate melts my nugget ?

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Francie said:

Its fittest to survive as a specs not fittest as in how strong lol, learn what it is before arguing against it..

link explains things.

and a bit on brain size re us and them.

WWW.DISCOVERMAGAZINE.COM

Neanderthals had bigger skulls than modern humans do, but that doesn't mean they'd beat us at chess.

7 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Its fittest to survive as a specs not fittest as in how strong lol, learn what it is before arguing against it..

link explains things.

WWW.DISCOVERMAGAZINE.COM

Neanderthals had bigger skulls than modern humans do, but that doesn't mean they'd beat us at chess.

Brain  size isn't always The best indicator of intelligence  rather  Brain/neuron  density.

We used to say bird brain  because  birds have small  brains compared to their  head size but it turns out birds have double the density of  neurons that humans do and  some species of birds  show a good level of intelligence even being ableto pass the mirror test that tests self awareness,  except pheasant they are just  thick as chit  ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kanny said:

Brain  size isn't always The best indicator of intelligence  rather  Brain/neuron  density.

We used to say bird brain  because  birds have small  brains compared to their  head size but it turns out birds have double the density of  neurons that humans do and  some species of birds  show a good level of intelligence even being ableto pass the mirror test that tests self awareness,  except pheasant they are just  thick as chit  ?

Exactly, that's why I'm gonna get my Magpie to explain evolution to Francie. 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

link explains things.

WWW.DISCOVERMAGAZINE.COM

You love your links boss lol 

It even says in the article,that he was wrong about bears lol 

Iv no problem with adaption/micro evoloution,because it can be seen an tested,science. 

If you want to leave the world of science an go off into assumptions about millions,even billions Of years ago,that's upto you to believe.

• Haha 1