More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Dean,I think all that sniffing of the clodge warmers, has f****d with your head and clouded your senses to see sarcasm or a light hearted joke mate ? ...I don't usually comment on God threads as I'm ok with what others do or dont believe in... wouldn't say someone's weak because they have faith or believe in something others don't .......I don't feel like I have to push my own agenda,I'm a live and let live sort of guy??....

Some of the strongest willed people in history have had faith and belief in a god so Tim's idea that faith makes men weak is absolute shite. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Some of the strongest willed people in history have had faith and belief in a god so Tim's idea that faith makes men weak is absolute shite. 

But the thing is it was those same men that achieved greatness and not some god. 

33 minutes ago, baker boy said:

You're confusing religion with a belief in God, a creator or superior being, I am a believer but  I dont feel the need to follow a specific religion, If a priest, vicar, immam or whatever fck about with kids they are not men of God they are using religion to futher their evil intentions.

My point sorely missed mate was that history has shown religion to be used as a cloak for all manner of evils .Why then was it not so that the originator sought to manipulate the masses with a well thought out plan to keep those ,shall we say weak for a want of a better word ,inline .A cult developed and spread but now it’s on the wane .

The human race has come so far since then and the stomach for such control has dwindled massively .The hub of Christianity ,the church is a failing institution .People IME no longer wish to be controlled for better or worse .I’ve no problem with anyone’s beliefs as long as they can justify what it is they believe in but thus far I’ve not seen any plausible response to make me think maybe I’m wrong .Nothing I can see or hear or touch therefore it isn’t .

12 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

My thesis is based on this mate and please correct me if I’m wrong .

To be in a position to need a third party to turn to to run your life you need to be weak willed and of a disposition that allows a person to think beyond we can see ,touch or hear .

Now I’m a very balanced person ,calm and educated with a decent brain for getting on in life but I’m damned if I can see the logic behind believing in something so far fetched and archaic .

No insult meant mate just need clarification from someone who does believe please .

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

To be in a position to need a third party to turn to to run your life you need to be weak willed and of a disposition that allows a person to think beyond we can see ,touch or hear .

Now I’m a very balanced person ,calm and educated with a decent brain for getting on in life but I’m damned if I can see the logic behind believing in something so far fetched and archaic .

No insult meant mate just need clarification from someone who does believe please .

i'm with you omate i just don't get it and i know i never will 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

You don't need clarification FD BELEIVE whatever you want.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

So who do you know who’s  been to heaven Francie and what’s their take on it .Reading about it in a book and believing it is very lame .Writers lie to make the reader like them all the time and in this case to make believing much more appealing .

Pretty much the same as this place then?or fools book?, Instagram?, Twitter?,or all them people you admired or looked up to growing up who put pen to paper about their life experiences?...we must all be the same dum ass guilable fools using your logic then Tim???

Maybe...and this is just a thought I'm throwing out there...but what if heaven is real?and it's that amazing,that no cnut wants to waste any of their time and come back and try and convince the non believers and f***ing know it alls??..?

Anyway enough about religion...it's as simple as this in my book... You Do as to Others...As You would like to be Treated Yourself ? don't hurt to be nice,and it certainly don't make you no mug?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But the thing is it was those same men that achieved greatness and not some god. 

That's not what he's saying,he's proving Tim wrong on his weakness malarkey,the men were great of there own,but they still believed none the less,even Einstein,not that it matters to me if someone smart believes,there's no test,it's faith

• Like 2
1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Not good enough Francie .

Haha shut up will you,people's faith is there business no one else,they don't have to explain themselves to you.

What's up you getting riled I don't agree with your beleif sorry I meant evoloution haha

• Haha 1