More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

He full of shite, lol no one talks to the cxnt but he lets on he knows people... Name one person of this hunting life that has seen any of your rat pack digging ... Jelly roll.

So desperate to know about my stuff mate .Why I’d like to know .Been offered any stolen dogs lately .Mark 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Preadamites, the ones god wiped out with the flood tells you in genesis. Then brought our ages down to 3 score years and 10

So the preadamites built the place in the 3 day period between the creation of earth and the creation of man, all while dealing a flood. 

7 minutes ago, stop.end said:

He full of shite, lol no one talks to the cxnt but he lets on he knows people... Name one person of this hunting life that has seen any of your rat pack digging ... Jelly roll.

You got it bad Mark B.Seriously got it bad son .It’s borderline cringey from here and slightly worrying to other lads .Do yourself a favour and wash your kennels down .

56 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Of course they were skilled, bet you couldn't do better with today's tools and technology. ?

Greb get yourself a load of twigs and grass and build a replica robin or sparrow nest which is just as strong and the bird can make..but using only 1 finger and your thumb.similar to a bird's beak..them little birds have some serious skill mate..

• Haha 2
31 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

So desperate to know about my stuff mate .Why I’d like to know .Been offered any stolen dogs lately .Mark 

Lol it's quite clear you know f**k all about me but pretend you do because someone gave you my name.....I get that all the time..

if someone came to me with a stolen dog he would get a slap and held at my house to the real owner of the dog came and slapped him too.  

Lol I couldnt care less what you keep terriers here do real work not clear chicken sheds of rats jelly roll..

You bought 2 terriers years ago..you said it was a Brian nuttal terrier..what way was that bred from Brian?? What dog X bitch  and something else bred them together and call them your line you joker..so can you name anyone on this site who has ever dug to your terriers... that's a genuine question.....lol the boy who thought he was smart on the white dog thread went silent very quickly ?...lol another English clown who pestered me for over a year to buy a dog and got told to f**k off... Lol you definitely won't show up in Ireland, but I'm known to pop up at the odd house so I would think before you try to type lies and call  the wrong man a dog thief ..and just because your across the water don't think it would a problem lol ... jealousy is a bad trait in a girl ?

8 minutes ago, king said:

Greb get yourself a load of twigs and grass and build a replica robin or sparrow nest which is just as strong and the bird can make..but using only 1 finger and your thumb.similar to a bird's beak..them little birds have some serious skill mate..

I just bought a bird box instead. 

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, king said:

?

Just a warning to other terrier lads before I’m gone .Stopend is trying very hard to locate some of the terriers I’ve bred and asking about lads I’ve dug with.Don’t know why but it’s enough for me to say f**k it ,I ain’t playing those games  with the c**t .

Ive asked to be deleted .Been good at times but last few years shite tbh .

Partly my fault ,can’t resist an internet wannabe put down ???

The lads that know me I’ll be in touch ,the rest can swivel .

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, mushroom said:

It's a monolith, built and carved using techniques not understood today. The craftmanship and weight of the stones used, suggest a very ancient culture who have refined their craft over a long long time ;)

Have you seen the state of that graham Hancock fool on joe Rogan ? The guy is a f***ing buffoon and the fact that his pseudoarcheology is given the time of day is quite frankly baffling 

• Like 2