More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They are figments of our imagination, I mean a fella I know once stated he flew across the British Isles via paraglider after reading two books on it. 

He did it was del boy trotter and hurt himself crash landing on an unsuspecting courting couple in their sierra

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I havent seen them, but it says in the bible, also the nephilim ? And if you look at the sumerian culture and beliefs who were the annunaki? Where did they come from? All by chance,they have creation stories too and they were supposed to be the 1st modern civilisation. As i said its all very fascinating which ever you believe

Where is the oldest known recorded civilization Len?,there only thousands of years ago?

40 minutes ago, Francie said:

Where is the oldest known recorded civilization Len?,there only thousands of years ago?

The oldest ive heard about was the sumerians from Mesopotamia in modern day iraq, unless you go to the ones from so called atlantis spoke of by plato, but thats only assumptions

4 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The oldest ive heard about was the sumerians from Mesopotamia in modern day iraq, unless you go to the ones from so called atlantis spoke of by plato, but thats only assumptions

Those who built Gobekli Tepe predate the Sumerians, it's believe to have been built around 11,000 years ago, that wasn't in the Bible was it lads. ?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, king said:

Feck this thread has gone to deep for the average head..

It's a proper mind bender mate.

Especially when you start thinking along the lines of we're made of matter and energy, we live and die but, energy isn't destroyed, it's transferred and, everything in the universe has a vibration.

How big is space, where did it all come from - we're told that everything is finite so, where does it start and end?

f**k me - I should have been a '60s hippy :fool: :laugh:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

It's a proper mind bender mate.

Especially when you start thinking along the lines of we're made of matter and energy, we live and die but, energy isn't destroyed, it's transferred and, everything in the universe has a vibration.

How big is space, where did it all come from - we're told that everything is finite so, where does it start and end?

f**k me - I should have been a '60s hippy :fool: :laugh:

I have the odd minute thinking about such things now and again..but it's a pointless exercise really mate..

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

i thought the oldest was aboriginal australians  50,000 plus years 

3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Wouldnt call them advanced or live in modern cities, non farming practices either

Changing the goalposts much? 

What about Goblekli Tepe? 

Believed to be built 7000 years before Stonehenge by hunter gatherers. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Changing the goalposts much? 

What about Goblekli Tepe? 

Believed to be built 7000 years before Stonehenge by hunter gatherers. 

Would you call auzzie abos advanced???? I wouldnt. They lived nomadic lifestyles, like africans. Who built puma punku? And the sphinx? I dont know either