More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

2 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Isn't cooperation vital to survival though ?

Cooperation is a natural trait though mate .It shows intelligence not the will to obey a master .

Animals cooperate to feed ,migrate and hunt .All traits we have forsaken in order to be a modern man .

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I'd of thought even more so in those scenarios.

That's what I'm inferring, cooperation is vital to survival but civilisations and man made marvels were not vital to survival. 

People had to believe in something to cooperate. 

1 hour ago, jackthelad said:

was just thinking the same king...an a lot of guys posting on this are def going to the bad fire

I think the devil will feck them off aswell mate ? 

• Haha 1

We are agreed on something then mate .Both human and animal traits are natural ,progressive ,necessary to survival and nothing to do with religion .

Francie writes as if animals are beneath us .He’s very far removed from the nature I know where we are just a breath in time .Stand and watch anything in nature and realise we are barely the equal in many respects let alone their masters .

Edited to say I watch a pair  of doves builing a nest at the yard .They test every single twig for strength before bringing it to the nest and weave it way beyond their brain size .In comparison we result to technology to replicate the  same structure .

3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

So who made the ten commandments? Who are the angels? Who are the watchers? What or why are they watching?

Nothing celestial about the commandments Len .Decent living is within us all .
If you see angels as well as watchers I suggest easing up on the drink sir .

The occult plays on moments of despair ,fear and depression .The mind isn’t your friend during these times unless strong enough to deal with it .

6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Nothing celestial about the commandments Len .Decent living is within us all .
If you see angels as well as watchers I suggest easing up on the drink sir .

The occult plays on moments of despair ,fear and depression .The mind isn’t your friend during these times unless strong enough to deal with it .

I havent seen them, but it says in the bible, also the nephilim ? And if you look at the sumerian culture and beliefs who were the annunaki? Where did they come from? All by chance,they have creation stories too and they were supposed to be the 1st modern civilisation. As i said its all very fascinating which ever you believe

Edited by Lenmcharristar
21 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

So who made the ten commandments? Who are the angels? Who are the watchers? What or why are they watching?

They are figments of our imagination, I mean a fella I know once stated he flew across the British Isles via paraglider after reading two books on it. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Haha 2