More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Yes mate .

And being christened didn't do you any harm mate did it..

The same as believing in god.it doesn't do any harm to a person..most feel better for it ?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

Just now, king said:

And being christened didn't do you any harm mate did it..

The same as believing in god.it doesn't do any harm to a person..most feel better for it ?

I’m not saying it does ffs mate .Don’t confuse any of my ramblings with me persecuting Christians .All I ask is an insight into what it is they believe .
Ffs ,either I’m too fecking intelligent by far for this place or I’ve landed in divvy central .

Just now, foxdropper said:

I’m not saying it does ffs mate .Don’t confuse any of my ramblings with me persecuting Christians .All I ask is an insight into what it is they believe .
Ffs ,either I’m too fecking intelligent by far for this place or I’ve landed in divvy central .

You do seem very worked up about it all FD. I will leave you to find your answer ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

So what exactly was the question? Gone back a few pages and can't seem to find it ?

Where would aliens have come from? Would they evolved like we supposedly did? 

You'd think man could mate with its closet living relative the chimp,bit it can't happen? 

I thought in evoloution the weakest die out?

Why are they chimps still here then?

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

You'd think man could mate with its closet living relative the chimp,bit it can't happen? 

I mean it would make sense that in this massive galaxy of ours out of the billions of planets and what not there would be something else that could sustain life . And possibly so. Mabye God made them too ?  ???

And technically I think we can but dude to genetic differences nothing can actually come about baby wise , I think the Russians tried that in the late 40's something about super soliders ..

And guess. It can be boiled down to they where the strongest for their genus. If have to have a refresher course on the whole species family tree thingy

14 minutes ago, Francie said:

You're off your tits you are.... ?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adhesive-Labels-CALLING-Waterproof-STICKERS/dp/B0793353DD/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=no+door+knock+stickers&qid=1618997178&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&smid=A1RT1H62QX7VEQ&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzNVkzNUYxQzBPVDEwJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwOTUwOTc2OVkzOVFQQkFISE5KJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAyNTI0OTQzT0lTVFVPNkVUUDBQJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfcGhvbmVfc2VhcmNoX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

I had all sorts knocking my door. I put a sticker on like them in the link and it's now very rare I have to get out of my chair (unless its amazon).

I had an internernet provider knock and I pointed  to the sticker and told him to f**k off. He apologised and said he should not call as he can get in to trouble for it..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

You're off your tits you are.... ?

???

Maybe aye,bita craic sure.

I don't know why FD is getting so heated up,evoloution is just science,an mine is a faith/beleif ? 

I thought that's what science test observe if no good throw it out,or move on?

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, foxdropper said:

The whole of me is proud of who I am mate .Cant say it any clearer .I’m proud to be an atheist ,It fits me to a tee .

The fact I said I’m an atheist and proud is intrinsically linked .

I likewise don’t  get why your not proud of everything you are but there tis .

If you know there is no god like you know Monday follows Sunday then taking pride in knowing the days of the week to me is ambulance time mate sorry.

You asking why folk have a certain amount of faith is like me asking you why you love your wife its personal to you alone.

You're coming across as someone who has either had a very bad experience down to religion or someone just trying too hard to overpower people with atheism......ive always found something very strange about atheists with such intense passion/enthusiasm/borderline obsession for something they dont believe exists.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1