More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

Yep that was personal bud .Get over it or let it fester or better still shag the wife senseless ,have a sleep then start afresh .
Im doing my best to humour you bud but only so much crap before the interest wanes .If our little twoing  and froing  is entertainment for you then I feel I’m doing my bit for the underprivileged divvies on here and makes me feel all fuzzy inside .

Im out again soon as it’s dark so get your replies in swiftly mate to avoid disappointment 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Yep that was personal bud .Get over it or let it fester or better still shag the wife senseless ,have a sleep then start afresh .
Im doing my best to humour you bud but only so much crap before the interest wanes .If our little twoing  and froing  is entertainment for you then I feel I’m doing my bit for the underprivileged divvies on here and makes me feel all fuzzy inside .

Im out again soon as it’s dark so get your replies swiftly mate to avoid disappointment 

Rattled!  AGAIN!! lol  

You wanna watch that blood pressure, stop worrying over what people believe in, or why they believe lol.

It's ok, I'm bored with you now.  You're not much of a challenge really.  You assumed things wrongly about me, a couple of times, and I addressed said assumptions.  Then I had to show you where you were being personal towards myself, when you said you weren't being personal towards me.  Yeah, very sharp you are! Lol.

?‍♂️  ? 

This friendship is OVER! :yahoo:

31 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Good now f**k off divvy .

Rattled!! THRICE!!! ??

I'll leave you be mate, but, just watch that blood pressure, there really was no need for your namecalling outbursts. ??.  THE END.

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

This is where the internet and fantasy merges mate .My response to you was written to cover everybody .Relax and see it for what it is bud .

If I want to personally insult you the wording will start with .Hey bellend ......

Stop with the droopy eyes and beaten brow mate .Stand up straight and take your women upstairs .

Do you not read what others write? Old shaarrky got a newborn babba in the house? he's still firering on all cylinders like?

Your missing the point Greb .The bible was written by men and as such could influence those it sought to target same as modern day papers ,journals and media .There is no greater being attached to the book other than that conjured up by the writers which to some is everything blindsided by the real reason it was written in the first place .

Being a good person is nothing to do with religion neither is turning your life around for the better unless of course you choose to believe in this god  of theirs to alay fears of some afterlife 

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Do you not read what others write? Old shaarrky got a newborn babba in the house? he's still firering on all cylinders like?

Read it Sean but I think his missus is holding back on him letting the dirty water build up ,not good .

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Your missing the point Greb .The bible was written by men and as such could influence those it sought to target same as modern day papers ,journals and media .There is no greater being attached to the book other than that conjured up by the writers which to some is everything blindsided by the real reason it was written in the first place .

Being a good person is nothing to do with religion neither is turning your life around for the better unless of course you choose to believe in this god  of theirs .

Like I said to Dogmandont earlier, it's not the power of God or the Bible that leads men to achieve great things, it's themselves. 

I suppose if they get strength from their faith then fair play but it's all a load of bollocks, all they are doing is unlocking their inner strength. 

• Like 1