More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

You dont need to keep justifying direct speech mate i get it just say what you want to say.

What i dont understand is why you see believing or not believing almost like " taking sides "......and something to be " proud " of, like an achievement of some kind.....im a West Ham fan from East London im proud of that,im proud of the area,proud of the people and proud of the football club......but being proud in the possibility that God exists ???....thats possibly one of the strangest things ive ever heard !

Again,i believe that Monday follows Sunday ....i dont feel a need to explain it and i certainly dont feel proud of it.....what you are suggesting i should have pride in is just such a bizarre concept to me i dont really even know how to respond.

The whole of me is proud of who I am mate .Cant say it any clearer .I’m proud to be an atheist ,It fits me to a tee .

The fact I said I’m an atheist and proud is intrinsically linked .

I likewise don’t  get why your not proud of everything you are but there tis .

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

9 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Didnt say you were pal, just a nice line that I thinks important. And you missed the first word in that line, not to be an enthusiast either. Live your life and accept a bit of everything, take the positives and forget the negatives of everything. You sound like you could do with a bit of Buddhist meditation to chill your mind ??

I’m chilled mate .

I never started the thread ,never steered it towards religion but once it reached that milestone I took the opportunity to ask a few questions that I’ve asked since as far back as I remember .

The wall of silence was and is annoying but expected as is the need to shut me down by a few .

If you knew me mate you’d see me for a balanced lad ,chilled and articulate ,calm and responsive to any debate .

For all my education and savvy my mind won’t allow to entertain anything that’s not physical ,audible or is shrouded in mystery .Call it an enquiring mind thats easily pleased .

Im not a negative person at all lol,far from it and live my life to the full .Far fuller than some mate I can tell you .

Im intrigued by that which I don’t understand and wish to understand it more hence the questions that I thought were laid out very straight forward .I’ve already stated the answer won’t be easy and is personal to some ,I won’t mock in any shape or form but to understand it more that answer needs to be written, not guessed at ,not allured to ,written .

I really can’t set it out any clearer and now resigned to the fact the answer isn’t there therefore my reasoning is valid and default kicks in .

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, shaaark said:

Maybe this is the biggest stumbling block to your question mate, life for most people ISN'T black and white, but somewhere in the middle.

And when asked to describe what it is that they believe in, 'maybe' they feel a little awkward about it because it can't be seen, or they just feel they don't have to answer to anyone about their beliefs?

This is exactly what I have issue with mate .Belief surely comes with some sort of ideal of what exactly you believe in  .Feeling awkward is a cop out ,nobody is going to rip the piss ,we all get it’s personal .

The black and white issue is just the way my mind works ,was born like it ,very enquiring mind that is soon appeased by the right answers .My life and whole being is uncluttered by what ifs and maybes and cannot except anything I can’t see touch or smell .
I guess I’m very basic without the need to go looking for anything extra in my life and certainly not open to what others call religion .

If the answer dosnt appear my mind reverts to default and accepts it ain’t there .

If you are open to things that you can’t explain you will never understand the black and white thing .

31 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’m chilled mate .

I never started the thread ,never steered it towards religion but once it reached that milestone I took the opportunity to ask a few questions that I’ve asked since as far back as I remember .

The wall of silence was and is annoying but expected as is the need to shut me down by a few .

If you knew me mate you’d see me for a balanced lad ,chilled and articulate ,calm and responsive to any debate .

For all my education and savvy my mind won’t allow to entertain anything that’s not physical ,audible or is shrouded in mystery .Call it an enquiring mind thats easily pleased .

Im not a negative person at all lol,far from it and live my life to the full .Far fuller than some mate I can tell you .

Im intrigued by that which I don’t understand and wish to understand it more hence the questions that I thought were laid out very straight forward .I’ve already stated the answer won’t be easy and is personal to some ,I won’t mock in any shape or form but to understand it more that answer needs to be written, not guessed at ,not allured to ,written .

I really can’t set it out any clearer and now resigned to the fact the answer isn’t there therefore my reasoning is valid and default kicks in .

Sorry what were your questions? 

• Haha 2
43 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

This is exactly what I have issue with mate .Belief surely comes with some sort of ideal of what exactly you believe in  .Feeling awkward is a cop out ,nobody is going to rip the piss ,we all get it’s personal .

The black and white issue is just the way my mind works ,was born like it ,very enquiring mind that is soon appeased by the right answers .My life and whole being is uncluttered by what ifs and maybes and cannot except anything I can’t see touch or smell .
I guess I’m very basic without the need to go looking for anything extra in my life and certainly not open to what others call religion .

If the answer dosnt appear my mind reverts to default and accepts it ain’t there .

If you are open to things that you can’t explain you will never understand the black and white thing .

See, this is where you are 'assuming' things about me again.  But you are wrong.  I could sit here all day and decry religion of any sort with you, as I also think it's a load of shite.  But the main difference between me and you, on this subject anyway, is the fact that I REALLY couldn't care less, or want to know the reasons why/what anyone else believes in. 

Edited by shaaark
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

See, this is where you are 'assuming' things about me again.  But you are wrong.  I could sit here all day and decry religion of any sort with you, as I also think it's a load of shite.  But the main difference between me and you, on this subject anyway, is the fact that I REALLY couldn't care less, or want to know the reasons why/what anyone else believes in. 

f****n ell Sharky .Give your cock a good shake and get rid of some built up anx will you .I care not what the f**k you are or arnt you bellend .

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

I’m chilled mate .

I gave you my answer .. ?

5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

f****n ell Sharky .Give your cock a good shake and get rid of some built up anx will you .I care not what the f**k you are or arnt you bellend .

What your doing is taking a post aimed at everyone and taking it personally  ffs .

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

So, I'm full of anxiety because I don't give a f**k what other people believe in?!  Ok lol.

I'll not lower myself and resort to calling you names.  

I'd just suggest it's you that is full of anxiety, losing sleep about what others believe in lol. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, shaaark said:

So, I'm full of anxiety because I don't give a f**k what other people believe in?!  Ok lol.

I'll not lower myself and resort to calling you names.  

I'd just suggest it's you that is full of anxiety, losing sleep about what others believe in lol. ?

Who’s losing sleep ffs .Pay a whore and get some dirty water off your chest ,it’s clouding your mind bud .

56 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

10 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

What your doing is taking a post aimed at everyone and taking it personally  ffs .

The above posts were your replies to me, is that not personal?

This is where the internet and fantasy merges mate .My response to you was written to cover everybody .Relax and see it for what it is bud .

If I want to personally insult you the wording will start with .Hey bellend ......

Stop with the droopy eyes and beaten brow mate .Stand up straight and take your women upstairs .

30 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

14 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If I want to personally insult you the wording will start with .Hey bellend ......

Something like the post above, but starting with bellend instead of finishing?  Ok, you're not being personal lol.

Perhaps you really aren't as clever as you like to think you are?  Lol ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1