More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Pretty much the same as this place then?or fools book?, Instagram?, Twitter?,or all them people you admired or looked up to growing up who put pen to paper about their life experiences?...we must all be the same dum ass guilable fools using your logic then Tim???

Maybe...and this is just a thought I'm throwing out there...but what if heaven is real?and it's that amazing,that no cnut wants to waste any of their time and come back and try and convince the non believers and f***ing know it alls??..?

Anyway enough about religion...it's as simple as this in my book... You Do as to Others...As You would like to be Treated Yourself ? don't hurt to be nice,and it certainly don't make you no mug?

Not many ask you to devote your life to them to be a better person though Sean and all can be seen in the flesh .

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Haha shut up will you,people's faith is there business no one else,they don't have to explain themselves to you.

What's up you getting riled I don't agree with your beleif sorry I meant evoloution haha

It’s getting  tough Francie I can see that but avoiding the issues isn’t the way forward is it .You have a strong faith so what is it you believe in .I don’t need the evolution thing either even though it’s all around us ,minute yes but it’s there .To not see it requires a devotion such as yours .

I neither need proof I came from a spark or from Adams ball sack .I’m happy with the here and now .

14 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Would any one of you believers please describe exactly what it is you are following ,what is it that has you taken in .It’s appearance , it’s demeanour and what draws you to it .

Any takers 

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Any takers 

Why does the believers need to be following something ? 

Maybe they just find solace in the words and teachings of the Bible .. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Chid said:

Why does the believers need to be following something ? 

Maybe they just find solace in the words and teachings of the Bible .. 

Spot on chid mate .Now we getting somewhere .Written by men wasn’t it .Translated numerous times and altered to suit relevant agendas 

Just now, foxdropper said:

Not many ask you to devote your life to them to be a better person though Sean and all can be seen in the flesh .

No one has asked me to devote the rest of my life to them Tim?..that's the thing  mate that lots of non believers just don't get(I thought exactly the same as you for almost 40 yrs)..I choose it ,because I wanted to  try and live my life and be a better person in myself and for those I hold close...I am who I am,nothing no matter what ,can change the past...unless your f***ing Marty McFly?...don't make me less of a man ,or you in my eyes for your beliefs ??

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Dean,I think all that sniffing of the clodge warmers, has f****d with your head and clouded your senses to see sarcasm or a light hearted joke mate ? ...I don't usually comment on God threads as I'm ok with what others do or dont believe in... wouldn't say someone's weak because they have faith or believe in something others don't .......I don't feel like I have to push my own agenda,I'm a live and let live sort of guy??....

Spot on.i thought you was going to send me to the bowels of hell for a moment ?

What you describe Sean is just living your life to decent ideals . Nothing spiritual in that .I’m confused why you blur the lines between decent living and believing in god .I’m ok with anyone’s choice I just find it strange no one can answer simple questions on it .

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Faith in what Francie .Surely you can answer that .

Just got back from the squirrel feeder.been up the woods for a few hrs.nothing happening.had a closer look to check the peanut level.the perspex door is snapped on half..I thought an anti had attacked it.. opened it up it was half full of sheep's wool and green moss..the culprit was building a nest..no eggs in there though..must be some bird to smash through 2mm perspex..

• Haha 1