More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

So who do you know who’s  been to heaven Francie and what’s their take on it .Reading about it in a book and believing it is very lame .Writers lie to make the reader like them all the time and in this case to make believing much more appealing .

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

That's just disgusting FD,

So why do do it in the first place Francie  protected by your ilk .That’s Feckin disgusting .Clergy molesting children under the cloak of holier than thou yet none  of you condemned it until it was outed to the public .You want to debate ,let’s debate but you won’t like my questions .

9 minutes ago, Francie said:

I don't think so kanny,it's deeper than that,il put it this way. 

If your going into a shop for years on end an buying same couple of bars of chocolate,the shopkeeper knows you well,he knows your going to pick either one,you pick one of them,does that mean you had no choice,I don't think so..

I'm no scholar mate,I'm still learning.

The shopkeeper isn't claiming to be omniscient he's simply making a educated guess based on your past behaviour, you would  still have the free will to say thanks but today for a change I think I'll have a couple Frogo's.

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

So who do you know who’s  been to heaven Francie and what’s their take on it .Reading about it in a book and believing it is very lame .Writers lie to make the reader like them all the time and in this case to make believing much more appealing .

FD I'm just a man like yourself,my past experiences has brought me to were I am now,an so has yours,I don't know all the answers,but I know what I believe an have faith in.

If you want to know what heaven is like,go an read it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, kanny said:

The shopkeeper isn't claiming to be omniscient he's simply making a educated guess based on your past behaviour, you would  still have the free will to say thanks but today for a change I think I'll have a couple Frogo's.

That's your take on it kanny,i choose to do what I do,I'm not forced one bit. 

6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

So why do do it in the first place Francie  protected by your ilk .That’s Feckin disgusting .Clergy molesting children under the cloak of holier than thou yet none  of you condemned it until it was outed to the public .You want to debate ,let’s debate but you won’t like my questions .

Wtf are you on about,how am I supposed to know why they did it. 

Maybe cause there evil b*****ds an thought they could get away with it like they did but the truth comes out in the end. 

My ilk, if you were in front of me now you'd be hit way a head FD. 

I don't go to mass,never did,an anyone I know Catholic or not would condem this,an have.

It was the church an the hierarchy that his this,not the people ffs. 

Go ahead debate away,I'm no soft touch,I can handle it.

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Again mate ,your context of any post is your own problem .

Im flattered I’m of interest to you but that can grow tiresome .

Rattled!  Because I proved you wrong! ?. And just to be sure, because your antagonistic attitude is wearing thin now, you really are of no interest whatsoever to me.  ?

So the good book can lead astray as well as guide is what I’m getting at Francie and has served to mask tyrants in history .They no doubt thought they were untouchable because of their beliefs .

You being  a good person dosnt make up for their wrong doings .
Im suggesting we all have human failings with or without religion but throughout history people have used it to their own ends much like the writers of your good book I’d say .

As for striking me lol .Turn the other cheek fella .

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Rattled!  Because I proved you wrong! ?. And just to be sure, because your antagonistic attitude is wearing thin now, you really are of no interest whatsoever to me.  ?

Good ,do one then .

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, king said:

That sounds like something a muslim would say for a non believer drawing a cartoon of muhammed..

So what do you think should happen to the band faithless then.they sang "god is a dj" do you think they should be burnt on the cross..

Dean,I think all that sniffing of the clodge warmers, has f****d with your head and clouded your senses to see sarcasm or a light hearted joke mate ? ...I don't usually comment on God threads as I'm ok with what others do or dont believe in... wouldn't say someone's weak because they have faith or believe in something others don't .......I don't feel like I have to push my own agenda,I'm a live and let live sort of guy??....

• Like 6