More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Come on then pal at least have an attempt. ?

Ok il give it a rattle lol 

He's more or less stating that if micro evoloution is true then macro automatically is aswell. 

Wrong,pure extrapolation with no evidence at all. 

He's saying there's no boundaries in any animals gene code,which is bullshit. 

You put up stuff about whales earlier,ffs it goes way beyond that. 

How about we go back to the very start an tell us how puddle came alive billions of years ago ffs billions of years,no way to prove this horseshit but you think it's science when in fact science means test an observe lol

44 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Little question, if you believe in God the creationist, who created God? 

Walt .......... dizzneeee!!  Well, might as well have been.  Same unbelievable shit if you think about it. ? ?

And even though he was a nazi jew hater, don't let any religious or political issues foul your judgement.  He was a baaad man!! ?

Edited by shaaark
9 minutes ago, Francie said:

Ok il give it a rattle lol 

He's more or less stating that if micro evoloution is true then macro automatically is aswell. 

Wrong,pure extrapolation with no evidence at all. 

He's saying there's no boundaries in any animals gene code,which is bullshit. 

You put up stuff about whales earlier,ffs it goes way beyond that. 

How about we go back to the very start an tell us how puddle came alive billions of years ago ffs billions of years,no way to prove this horseshit but you think it's science when in fact science means test an observe lol

You didn't explain, you just said he's wrong. 

You then answer a question with a question. 

Come on give best Francie lad.   

If you look at how complex genomes are and different variations it comes in, it follows a code. Now if you where a software creator you program computers which have to be designed also before doing the job you want to make it do. Does the universe not follow codes in atomic form? Codes which you believe either came from nothing or has been created?? Il go with created myself. And energy cant be destroyed it just changes form, so if it cant be destroyed then its always existed and if it came from a big bang then where did the energy that resulted from the so called bang come from if there was nothing before??? Also dna, atoms protons electrons etc etc all follow a universal code which shows intelligence in their design, so is intelligence just random or was it preprogrammed by the creator??? Its fascinating

Edited by Lenmcharristar
  • Like 2

So what about all the different species living around deep sea hydrothermal vents.zero sunlight but life thrives..and they only live there..so surely they couldn't of come from anywhere else.they must of originated there surely ?

46 minutes ago, king said:

Of there own missus kecks ? I've never heard the word kecks before either ? 

There's some on here that sniff their own sister's but I don't reckon it's a thing to brag about to total strangers tbh but perhaps that's just me? 

Cheers, D.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

As if you’d sniff your missus’s knickers whilst her fanny was lay on bed tho ?‍♂️ Sounds a it gay to me, her knickers would have been last thing on my mind ffs ?

It's not like I was marching about the place on a 4hr sniffing marathon ? they were spotted and a quick sniff took place ?

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, king said:

It's not like I was marching about the place on a 4hr sniffing marathon ? they were spotted and a quick sniff took place ?

Surprising what not going out can do to a man, seems like it can have some perverse side effects ?

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Surprising what not going out can do to a man, seems like it can have some perverse side effects ?

20yrs ago I met the missus..

You picked that big cat body up yet ?