More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

Just now, Francie said:

It's funny cause that's what Darwinian evo claims haha 

We can go to PM's if you want instead of ruining the thread?

It's all about time Francie lad, you see in reality the earth is much older than 6000 years old. ?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

Just now, Greb147 said:

It's all about time Francie lad, you see in reality the earth is much older than 6000 years old. ?

Lol so you say lad.

But here you agree then,it can't be tested or observed? You need time,millions of years?

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Oh I understand it perfectly,just tell the truth you can't observe or test it,cause as you say you need time??

Feral cane toads in Australia  have changed significantly to their original  South American brothers,   since their introduction to Australia 70 years ago they  have grown on average  25% longer legs. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Francie said:

Lol so you say lad.

But here you agree then,it can't be tested or observed? You need time,millions of years?

I guess you've never heard of DNA mate, explain away neanderthal and denisovan DNA in modern humans, the Bible didn't tell you that one did it. 

• Haha 1