More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

Some folk would have heard about the UFO jobby in Rendlesham forest in Suffolk just outside the old yank base at Woodbridge where a UFO is meant to have touched down a number of years ago.I sort of know a few fella's (mates of a mate)who were fishing on a beach not to far away that very night and they had a thing fly over them while they were on the beach and it shone a bright light on them,they just legged it and two of them are fecking rum old boys as it goes but they shite a brick and left there rods and gear behind.They ran up the beach a few hundred yards then looked to see what was happening and the light went out and they could hear something above them but couldn't see it,they waited a while then ran back grabbed their gear and drove home going back through the forest that was full of yank soliders and their trucks,jeeps etc all running and driving around like loons...Who knows what it was but it shook them and there not men to make stuff up or try to prove anything to anyone..

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Isn't it a coincidence that they are always filmed near military bases and by military personnel, nothing to do with them honest. 

How's that neck this morning???you shouldn't keep it at full stretch...learn to tuck it in and save on the strain??

• Haha 5
22 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Isn't it a coincidence that they are always filmed near military bases and by military personnel, nothing to do with them honest. 

I agree mate but a few years ago I was out lamping near Catterick base.  It had been a strange week, the weather had been foul, great for lamping but you could feel the tension in the air all week.  We had  run a couple of bunnies and then the dog took off after a roe.  It started pissing down and we were all wet through looking for the dog.  After half an hour we heard some rumbling noise almost like a car pulling onto a car park, at that point i reckoned we would have been somewhere near the racecourse.  Anyways, we then saw the lights again, almost looked like car headlights and we heard a voice say “is anyone there, I come in peace”.....seconds later the lights disappeared and we heard the same rumbling noise, almost like someone driving a car off a car park at top speed.......we found the dog but it was a funny old night. 

• Haha 5
19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

How's that neck this morning???you shouldn't keep it at full stretch...learn to tuck it in and save on the strain??

It's that bad I think I'm going to have to nip down to A&E for a proper assessment, it's touch and go it really is. ?

Absolute bollocks! 

If they had the technology to reach us they would definitely have the technology to stay imperceptible. 

And if they didn't want to go unnoticed they would have revealed themselves by now. 

Stick that in your files. ?

The woodbridge ufo incident is the perfect example of overactive American imaginations , a ufo spotted at an American airforce base in the uk? What’s the chances ? 

I was lead to believe that it was a hot air balloon type thing used to bring things into the uk from a ship in international waters 

any governments golden  ticket to secrecy ....think about it....

all of us, well almost of us want to believe in ET life ....weather there traveling here to us or not.....none of us are that blinkered we dont believe there might be life out there somewhere ....

so  based on that governments have a great conspiracy they can drop out anytime they want....testing some secret military prototype thing....just leak out some bollox about a ufo ....testing some super missile....  leak out ufo....testing some new weapon thats a laser....leak out ufo....testing some new sound weave tech (brown noise) or something similar....the thing is the tabloids and us humans love a good ufo story we lap it up....so it makes a great cover up for just more boring stuff...  

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, TOMO said:

any governments golden  ticket to secrecy ....think about it....

all of us, well almost of us want to believe in ET life ....weather there traveling here to us or not.....none of us are that blinkered we dont believe there might be life out there somewhere ....

so  based on that governments have a great conspiracy they can drop out anytime they want....testing some secret military prototype thing....just leak out some bollox about a ufo ....testing some super missile....  leak out ufo....testing some new weapon thats a laser....leak out ufo....testing some new sound weave tech (brown noise) or something similar....the thing is the tabloids and us humans love a good ufo story we lap it up....so it makes a great cover up for just more boring stuff...  

I agree entirely with you that governments use UFO's as a "false flag" to cover up what they are doing with experimental aircraft and weapons.

But, in the case of the Roswell incident, the opposite appears to be true;

They first said the wreckage appeared to be unknown material, possibly of extra-terrestrial origin, but then backtracked massively, saying it was just a weather balloon !

A double bluff, misinformation, someone first on the scene speaking as he found and not following the official line ?

Who knows ???

Cheers.

Always add a sprinkling of prior plausibility, an odd flying object??? could it possible be our vison playing trips, military aircraft etc or aliens???..

In most cases it takes a certain brain to see only the implausible whilst ignoring the possible be it aliens or big cats.

SKEPTICALINQUIRER.ORG

The seventieth anniversary of the so-called Roswell Incident came and went this past summer with a refreshing lack of fuss.

Edited by sandymere
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Always add a sprinkling of prior plausibility, an odd flying object??? could it possible be our vison playing trips, military aircraft etc or aliens???..

In most cases it takes a certain brain to see only the implausible whilst ignoring the possible be it aliens or big cats.

You BELEIVE in Darwinian evolution ???? 

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I believe God is an alien

If god, within the biblical terms, existed then of course not being born on earth they would have to be an alien. 

On the UFO subject I personally think there are likely to be other life forms in the expanse of time and space but as that is pretty big they are unlikely to meet up with us.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Most people with a brain do Francie lad. 

Hahaha do they aye greb,well how come these people with brains can't test or observe it? 

Cause they can't,it happened long ago an far away apparently,millions of years ago. 

But if you want to try I'm all ears lol

• Haha 1