More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

8 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Why does someone who believes in something more than born, live, die have to follow something or other, I believe theres more to life than those 3 things, I dont ask anything of anyone, I dont want or need anyone to believe in anything that I do thats their personal choice, I dont believe in a bearded bloke sitting on a cloud making people do this that and the other

Mate at the risk of insulting you ,please just keep it simple and try describe what it is you think there is after life .Without someone stepping up and putting it in writing we are going nowhere bud .I have stated why I don’t believe so please do me the courtesy of putting your personal view in print .I’ll think no less of anyone for it ,not that men need that but neither will I take the piss .All I require is some description of what the draw is ,what you expect after you die and where this takes place .I know it’s a hard question but to someone who is compulsive black or white I need to know .

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

You’d think there would be a rush for people to state what they believe in but sadly no .Your all here watching waiting .Nows your time to shine lads .

Dont be embarrassed ,I get its personal but please someone just tell me what the fuss is about .If there’s a god he / she must have a form in the minds eye ,must have a way to communicate and what’s so appealing about your god .

5 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Why does it matter so much to people why others do or domt have faith in religion?

It dosnt matter Rusty but to speak so forcefully about it there must be a reason we atheists are missing .To shun the question just compounds the fact it’s make believe .

29 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

No amount of repenting...is going to save me... according to her indoors??

I thought for a moment that you had really gone into full on friar tuck mode ?

1 minute ago, Rusty2 said:

Am not sure anybody is being forceful other than yourself looking for answers.  Maybe some uncertainty on your part ?

It's easy to understand why people turn to religion. Nobody really has to prove anything if they aren't forcing it on others what one person believes is up to them really. You repeatedly asking questions is actually asking people to force their beliefs on you the very thing you seem to be against

Yes I’m being forceful Rusty but evading the question tells me more than any answer ever would .Those with any faith don’t seem to know why or just can’t explain what it is they hold in such high regard .

I’m asking for honest opinions mate just as I’ve given .I get it’s probably hard to describe ,I’m just asking for someone to have a go .

You see mate and I really can’t put it any simpler , in my world everything is black and white ,it either is or it isn’t .

2 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Your not smart enough to be a decent troll fella give it up. 

Nobodies trolling Rusty .I’m smart enough to see the problem some are having to answer a basic question .Diverting the issue to me answers nothing .

Based on what Rusty .Sorry for the questions mate ,honestly I don’t mean to come across as a dick . As a total non believer I’m intrigued as to how modern day man can conjure up anything beyond what’s physical .

Again mate ,not derogatory nor insulting just debate .

59 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

It dosnt matter Rusty but to speak so forcefully about it there must be a reason we atheists are missing .To shun the question just compounds the fact it’s make believe .

The question isn't the problem Timothy it's the condescending prick asking them. ?

• Haha 1