Not another FFS!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wait until you get to Cornwall on your holiday.  There’s thousands of them that can’t drive to save their lives. ?

fecking hell you've had more hits than the beatles. 

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Greb147 said:

On my way to work this morning in my brand new 21 plate Volkswagen Caddy that's done less the 500 miles and this happened. 

That's two shunts in the space of 4 months, my neck, my back, my neck and my back. 

I'll need a permanent neck brace by the end of the year. 

There's some screwdrivers on the roads, nightmare. 

PXL_20210416_072642533.jpg

PXL_20210416_050530907.jpg

PXL_20210416_050201040.jpg

I recon if you get rid of the Tango man look you might stop getting hit..:laugh:

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, dytkos said:

Caddy's are a good drive but shit as an office, try doing any paperwork in there or putting a brew on the dash lol

Type Rs are proper ?

Cheers, D.

The only ones worth having?

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They do call me "Magnet."

Maybe your the problem here,  typical van driver  tailgating?  If you never had to break so hard then the vehicle behind you doesn't have to break so hard  and so on :hmm:

1 minute ago, kanny said:

Maybe your the problem here,  typical van driver  tailgating?  If you never had to break so hard then the vehicle behind you doesn't have to break so hard  and so on :hmm:

Doesn't work like that pal, people have to brake often on the motorway, not my problem if he wasn't paying attention. 

Plus if I'd had been tailgating, his impact would have smashed me in to the car in front. 

Case closed. ?

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Doesn't work like that pal, people have to brake often on the motorway, not my problem if he wasn't paying attention. 

Plus if I'd had been tailgating, his impact would have smashed me in to the car in front. 

Case closed. ?

Are you obeying the two second rule ? you should never be relying on other people's reactions,  if you give yourself room to slow down gradually  then you have less chance of being  rear ended  even if the person behind you is tailgating,  I think you need to do a refresher course. 

• Haha 1
Just now, kanny said:

Are you obeying the two second rule ? you should never be relying on other people's reactions,  if you give yourself room to slow down gradually  then you have less chance of being  rear ended  even if the person behind you is tailgating,  I think you need to do a refresher course. 

Of course I was, what is one to do when the cars in front start braking and almost come to a standstill? 

Are you suggesting that a van full of equipment can stop in 2 seconds? 

I'm sorry but you have failed your crash scene investigation course. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

Of course I was, what is one to do when the cars in front start braking and almost come to a standstill? 

Are you suggesting that a van full of equipment can stop in 2 seconds? 

I'm sorry but you have failed your crash scene investigation course. 

I demand to see the dashcam  footage.

2 minutes ago, kanny said:

But did  you?

Negative, cameras are not compulsory in vehicles.

Cameras are a visual hindrance and put safety conscious drivers at needless risk. 

Edited by Greb147