Pg600

On 14/02/2022 at 16:08, sandymere said:

how does it both bring on seasons and stop Phantoms?? what are the active ingredients? it states on the gumph that it doesn't contain chemicals but everything is made of chemicals................

basically sounds rather like a con.

Everyday Scientist » chemicals ad campaign

hi, its ingredients are herbal ground leaves, glucose, tincture. for your kind information.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's got apple in it 

Here you go tank...

He also said your once muscular physicalism, now resembles the mummy on brown 

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Emma Carter said:

hi, its ingredients are herbal ground leaves, glucose, tincture. for your kind information.

yes but what are the active ingredients in the ground leaves and tincture?? basically reproduction is a hormonal cycle and as such what effect are these leaf's and tincture's having on the body to cause hormonal changes?

Edit to add, there isn't any real benifit to Raspberry leaf if thats the leaf's you refer to.

PUBMED.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

Many women use raspberry leaf in pregnancy to facilitate labour and birth. The evidence base supporting the use of raspeberry leaf in pregnancy is weak and...

Edited by sandymere
  • Confused 1
7 hours ago, sandymere said:

yes but what are the active ingredients in the ground leaves and tincture?? basically reproduction is a hormonal cycle and as such what effect are these leaf's and tincture's having on the body to cause hormonal changes?

Edit to add, there isn't any real benifit to Raspberry leaf if thats the leaf's you refer to.

PUBMED.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

Many women use raspberry leaf in pregnancy to facilitate labour and birth. The evidence base supporting the use of raspeberry leaf in pregnancy is weak and...

Think it might be comfrey leaves and witch Hazel and possibly lemon verbena what's in it sandu 

• Haha 1
On 01/03/2022 at 16:31, sandymere said:

PUBMED.NCBI.NLM.NIH.GOV

So, do you want me to give you the formula? or should I give you the whole recipe?

32 minutes ago, Emma Carter said:

So, do you want me to give you the formula? or should I give you the whole recipe?

If I dunt find out soon what's in this shit ,I'm gonna run amok wi a bow saw

Do u really need that on your conscience 

• Haha 2
On 06/03/2022 at 21:23, sandymere said:

No just the  active ingredients and how they work ?

I have told you the ingredients before. now let me explain ovager induces a period which most refers to as a heat cycle the period flushes all harmful bacteria and dead cells (infections) from the uterus. Once that has happened the natural order is that the bitch then after the cycle drops fresh eggs. Becoming ready to mate.
Now how to use, you take these pills for 14 days it can bring the bitch into season up to 14 days after the course. 

6 hours ago, Emma Carter said:

I have told you the ingredients before. now let me explain ovager induces a period which most refers to as a heat cycle the period flushes all harmful bacteria and dead cells (infections) from the uterus. Once that has happened the natural order is that the bitch then after the cycle drops fresh eggs. Becoming ready to mate.
Now how to use, you take these pills for 14 days it can bring the bitch into season up to 14 days after the course. 

No not the hype the reality,  what chemicals does it contain and how do they effect the  heat cycle in dogs?

P600 has gonadotropin so what does ovager have that ilicits a similar effect?

Edited by sandymere