Pg600

On 14/02/2022 at 16:08, sandymere said:

how does it both bring on seasons and stop Phantoms?? what are the active ingredients? it states on the gumph that it doesn't contain chemicals but everything is made of chemicals................

basically sounds rather like a con.

Everyday Scientist » chemicals ad campaign

It’s got no Gump It’s made from organic natural ingredients that work for both. When a female dog is suffering from a phantom pregnancy, ovager helps induce a period that cures phantom pregnancy. After this, new eggs are produced and it helps female dog conceiving.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's got apple in it 

Here you go tank...

He also said your once muscular physicalism, now resembles the mummy on brown 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Emma Carter said:

It’s got no Gump It’s made from organic natural ingredients that work for both. When a female dog is suffering from a phantom pregnancy, ovager helps induce a period that cures phantom pregnancy. After this, new eggs are produced and it helps female dog conceiving.

I see you have little in the way of understanding of the reproductive cycle of dogs but that is not unusual and I would likely need to read up a little but it seems unlikely that this product brings about a period after a season unless it is a hormone supplement which is exactly what the injections are.

Could you please give a list of the ingredients? plus would you be able to link to any articles on PUBMED re the research undertaken that demonstrates its efficacy? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

I see you have little in the way of understanding of the reproductive cycle of dogs but that is not unusual and I would likely need to read up a little but it seems unlikely that this product brings about a period after a season unless it is a hormone supplement which is exactly what the injections are.

Could you please give a list of the ingredients? plus would you be able to link to any articles on PUBMED re the research undertaken that demonstrates its efficacy? 

It's got apple in it 

• Haha 5
On 16/02/2022 at 10:10, baker boy said:

Must be good then, cider got apples in it and loads of wimmen who drink cider get pregnant

Cider is the cure for everything mate ?? anything in life always looks and feels better once you have had a skin full ?

• Haha 1
On 15/02/2022 at 18:29, sandymere said:

Why is it that every time you post on here you come accross as an arrogant Cnut ? You either are one in real life or you do it to get a rise out of people. You are clearly very intelligent and able to converse sensibly so why do you type the way you do on here and get peoples backs up. All it does is send the topic into an argument and the whole point of the post is lost and any potential lessons that could be learned are never brought out.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, socks said:

Why is it that every time you post on here you come accross as an arrogant Cnut ? You either are one in real life or you do it to get a rise out of people. You are clearly very intelligent and able to converse sensibly so why do you type the way you do on here and get peoples backs up. All it does is send the topic into an argument and the whole point of the post is lost and any potential lessons that could be learned are never brought out.  

Lay-by peteril grand 

Sorted

9 minutes ago, socks said:

I state what I think and when people post rubbish I point it out, always have always will. Personally I feel that people prompting quack products are the ones insulting our intelligence. 

• Like 1

I state what I think and when people post rubbish I point it out, always have always will. Personally I feel that people prompting quack products are the ones insulting our intelligence. 

He also said your once muscular physicalism, now resembles the mummy on brown 

• Haha 4

I completely understand that and anybody trying to promote pseudo babble medicine should be called out and and questioned on it. BUT when you start with getting somebody’s back up we will never get to the route of whether the what their promoting is right or wrong. 

4 minutes ago, socks said:

I completely understand that and anybody trying to promote pseudo babble medicine should be called out and and questioned on it. BUT when you start with getting somebody’s back up we will never get to the route of whether the what their promoting is right or wrong. 

2 late he's already told loads of people that your ham fisted and keep.on breaking things unintentionally