Helping with Wildlife Rehab

I had a litter of foxes to remove for a gamekeeper the other weekend and i didn't have the heart just to knock them all so two went to a fella who keeps a bit of a hawk center zoo thingy and there doing really well,feeding properly and growing like a healthy cub should...

Edited by fireman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
41 minutes ago, fireman said:

I had a litter of foxes to remove for a gamekeeper the other weekend and i didn't have the heart just to knock them all so two went to a fella who keeps a bit of a hawk center zoo thingy and there doing really well,feeding properly and growing like a healthy cub should...

That's it its not all about killing, wish everybody had that mentality. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, dogmad riley said:

Hand on heart apart from a few things like squirrels and magpies and food kills as such i've always wished everything i killed could jump up and run off after the dogs have had a mouth of fur...:victory:,being a old hippy who hunts does have some moral issues to deal with at times :laugh:...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
On 17/04/2021 at 02:14, dogmad riley said:

It honestly seems to confuse alot of people when they hear outdoorsmen talk like this.  Seems everyone think we just wanna kill every animal in our sight 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

It honestly seems to confuse alot of people when they hear outdoorsmen talk like this.  Seems everyone think we just wanna kill every animal in our sight 

"outdoorsman" i like that, :victory: it's a title you can call yourself as to me a "countryman" (as in a follower of rural ways,rather than a patriate as such) is a title that is earnt and your named it by others..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, fireman said:

"outdoorsman" i like that, :victory: it's a title you can call yourself as to me a "countryman" (as in a follower of rural ways,rather than a patriate as such) is a title that is earnt and your named it by others..

Intresting, always though outdoorsmen/women was a international term.

• Like 1
On 21/04/2021 at 07:16, Wolfdog91 said:

Your right mate .There’s a very fine line between watching ,killing, wanting to own or nurture.

As a kid I had no end of wild stuff about me ,some found needing help others taken because I wanted them .Right or wrong ,if it’s in you ,you gotta do it .

My uncle always said that to hunt properly you must first know the animal which has rung true .