Toe help

Give her some good rest short lead walk in a few week and build it back up. Metacam is a good enough anti inflammatory doses right over a few days. It's got age on its side I had one do it few year back same thing running about like a knob head big help and limping the Bingaman checked it and said rest for couple month 

27 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

Give her some good rest short lead walk in a few week and build it back up. Metacam is a good enough anti inflammatory doses right over a few days. It's got age on its side I had one do it few year back same thing running about like a knob head big help and limping the Bingaman checked it and said rest for couple month 

Did u by chance meet the bingaman on the venga bus ?

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

Give her some good rest short lead walk in a few week and build it back up. Metacam is a good enough anti inflammatory doses right over a few days. It's got age on its side I had one do it few year back same thing running about like a knob head big yelp and limping the boneman checked it and said rest for couple month 

Toe looks stubbed pal, the young dog I have just now done the same thing from a small pup, it never gave him any bother until I started running him around the year old mark, was fine with one or 2 but after a decent night he was always light on it the next morning. I gave him three months off just road walking, seems  sound on it now just keeping fingers crossed for next season. All the best.

On 16/04/2021 at 22:58, Jude said:

Toe looks stubbed pal, the young dog I have just now done the same thing from a small pup, it never gave him any bother until I started running him around the year old mark, was fine with one or 2 but after a decent night he was always light on it the next morning. I gave him three months off just road walking, seems  sound on it now just keeping fingers crossed for next season. All the best.

Yeah im hoping if I take it easy with her now then it will pay off for the future. Back to vets tomorrow for check but doesn't seem to be causing her any bother currently so fingers crossed!,

1 hour ago, scottpenn28 said:

Tried to get hold of some but no joy, vet gave me loxicam and has reduced swelling, gonna try get some metacam to keep in the first aid bag though 

Loxicam is near on the same stuff as metacam oral suspension id not worry your self to much keep it refrigerated once opened??