HOW MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29 minutes ago, philpot said:

It may make Daystate look sensibly prices but the logic then goes out of the window,  there we are talking of a name that represents utter crap.......

Pleased that your Priests are not in the faulty group of guns, not seen a new one as my rfd will not sell them because of the issues but its good to hear they have sorted them out.

Phil

That's true. Which was your rfd ? There was Leicestershire and city air weapons that only had them in the others I contacted to get one didn't have any at all. Bob at city air weapons had mine 4 week before he sent it to my rfd and as a good will sent the carbon bottle instead of the ally one I ordered I thought hed fcucked up because the extended butt didn't come with the rifle but came on Monday to my house rather than rfd.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Extractio Urinio ,taka da pees ,but as we know "the fool n his money are easily parted" .If i spent 4k on this i better make sure ive got enough money for the divorce that went with it .

4 grand, hells teeth, that’d buy a tow bar for the Bentley ?

It’s not £4000 , just stupid people on Facebook saying that apparently , should ban shitbook 

7 minutes ago, villaman said:

It really the new m3 is a little over £1800 

On facebook a couple of guys were quoting they had checked the price at £3999 not £1800, if it is as you say, then a lot of gun although not cheap but nothing good is.

Phil

1 minute ago, villaman said:

May be some cheaper mk2 will come along , but I wouldn’t get rid of mine yet , well not for a day or two ?

I'll do you a favour and give 200 and a half eaten mars bar ? and that's helping you right out ? I'm not a huge Fx fan to be honest had a dreamlike classic .22 and wouldn't group for toffee with the superior kit had a wildcat mk1 I couldn't get on with but had a vermi mk2 before both that was spot on. Running a tad low at 10.8 but it put stuff in the bag.

I'm liking the cricket tactical at the min and wondering if the Mrs would notice if I snook one in in the same gun bag I use for the rti ....... 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

I'll do you a favour and give 200 and a half eaten mars bar ? and that's helping you right out ? I'm not a huge Fx fan to be honest had a dreamlike classic .22 and wouldn't group for toffee with the superior kit had a wildcat mk1 I couldn't get on with but had a vermi mk2 before both that was spot on. Running a tad low at 10.8 but it put stuff in the bag.

I'm liking the cricket tactical at the min and wondering if the Mrs would notice if I snook one in in the same gun bag I use for the rti ....... 

people up your way seem to have more problems with guns and scopes than any where else in the country ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, villaman said:

people up your way seem to have more problems with guns and scopes than any where else in the country ?

Cos we get out and use them a lot ? I've had the priest a week and put 2 tins of 25.39 redesigned and a tin of heavy 18s through it and a handful of Hunter extremes for a tin of hades to try next but not got high hopes for them I've had spirals in a couple of rifles with em

5 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

Cos we get out and use them a lot ? I've had the priest a week and put 2 tins of 25.39 redesigned and a tin of heavy 18s through it and a handful of Hunter extremes for a tin of hades to try next but not got high hopes for them I've had spirals in a couple of rifles with em

Sounds like you lot don’t know how to use them more like , that’s why you have problems ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Kalibrgun said:

............hang on a minute, you need your wife’s permission to buy a gun then????

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Dervburner said:

............hang on a minute, you need your wife’s permission to buy a gun then????

No but if she sees it she'll be wanting shoe and handbag money and when there must be 50+ pairs of shoes and matching handbags in one of the wardrobes all worn .... Once or twice bollocks to that she can wear an a few more times each then she might see a new gun come through the door lol 

4 hours ago, villaman said:

Sounds like you lot don’t know how to use them more like , that’s why you have problems ?

They're used for what they're made for not cabinet/shelf queens out in all weather's not sat there too spring/summer like them dan sarff ?

22 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

In sub 12 anything more pricey than a hw100 is built to catch the eye of the gullible shooter .4000 ffs .Never payed that for a truck .Fool and his money lol .

Screams armed response too?

It’s not £4000 , just stupid people on Facebook saying that apparently , should ban shitbook 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

In sub 12 anything more pricey than a hw100 is built to catch the eye of the gullible shooter .4000 ffs .Never payed that for a truck .Fool and his money lol .

Screams armed response too?

Yerr, I paid 2200 for my Nissan 4x4 and I’ve had it 12 years now?

• Like 1