HOW MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Extractio Urinio ,taka da pees ,but as we know "the fool n his money are easily parted" .If i spent 4k on this i better make sure ive got enough money for the divorce that went with it .

4 grand, hells teeth, that’d buy a tow bar for the Bentley ?

It’s not £4000 , just stupid people on Facebook saying that apparently , should ban shitbook 

It's when I feel happy to be a springer buff... As the height of my current wish list is a Diana 54. 

There is no doubt they are the pinnacle of their field, FX. My missus saw a Daystate in the local shop when I was in buying pellets and I had to promise that I'd never get one hahaha 

• Like 1

Get a Matt dubber review on it it'll be 4500 ? I wouldn't dream of giving half that for a rifle I've just got the priest 2 and can honestly say ive not shot a rifle as accurate in all my life 20" cz barrel is sweeter than any Fx I've used my pals selling his mk2 impact to get a priest 2 we had them side by side pushing ranges out yesterday and the Fx wasn't getting groups half as right then swapped over had a go with each others and the same so it wasn't the shooters.  

8 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

Get a Matt dubber review on it it'll be 4500 ? I wouldn't dream of giving half that for a rifle I've just got the priest 2 and can honestly say ive not shot a rifle as accurate in all my life 20" cz barrel is sweeter than any Fx I've used my pals selling his mk2 impact to get a priest 2 we had them side by side pushing ranges out yesterday and the Fx wasn't getting groups half as right then swapped over had a go with each others and the same so it wasn't the shooters.  

I only know of 4 people who have Priests, all of which have been returned to the importer at some stage with faults and now only one guy still has the Priest but not for long as he is going back to an Impact. It just goes to show that we have a belief that one product is perfect whilst another is just not as good then things can change.  I hope you don't have the issues that these guys had.

Phil

12 hours ago, philpot said:

I only know of 4 people who have Priests, all of which have been returned to the importer at some stage with faults and now only one guy still has the Priest but not for long as he is going back to an Impact. It just goes to show that we have a belief that one product is perfect whilst another is just not as good then things can change.  I hope you don't have the issues that these guys had.

Phil

!there was a batch of priests that did have problems last year they put a "recall" on for qc to sort them and replace/refund mines the newer one with newer style mag that flips over from left or right newer reg etc I've had it apart and not a single burr or rough edge only thing it has done is the bolt rubber the anodising from inside the channel it slides up and down but I was polishing that up either way.  I had a mk2 impact and had nothing but trouble with it pissing air out constantly so far the priest is better in my opinion and a couple of lads I know with rti won't go back to fx. Horses for courses and we all like different things if we didn't like the new rifle in the block and a lot of us believe the YouTube channels Fx couldn't ask stupid money for rifles. The new m3 makes the daystate delta wolf look like it's sensibly priced ?

8 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

!there was a batch of priests that did have problems last year they put a "recall" on for qc to sort them and replace/refund mines the newer one with newer style mag that flips over from left or right newer reg etc I've had it apart and not a single burr or rough edge only thing it has done is the bolt rubber the anodising from inside the channel it slides up and down but I was polishing that up either way.  I had a mk2 impact and had nothing but trouble with it pissing air out constantly so far the priest is better in my opinion and a couple of lads I know with rti won't go back to fx. Horses for courses and we all like different things if we didn't like the new rifle in the block and a lot of us believe the YouTube channels Fx couldn't ask stupid money for rifles. The new m3 makes the daystate delta wolf look like it's sensibly priced ?

It may make Daystate look sensibly prices but the logic then goes out of the window,  there we are talking of a name that represents utter crap.......

Pleased that your Priests are not in the faulty group of guns, not seen a new one as my rfd will not sell them because of the issues but its good to hear they have sorted them out.

Phil

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

It really the new m3 is a little over £1800 

• Like 2
Just now, Kalibrgun said:

About a grand too dear then ? they'll be some cheap mk2 in the next week or two lol

May be some cheaper mk2 will come along , but I wouldn’t get rid of mine yet , well not for a day or two ?

• Haha 2