Red Pill needed

I have a Sniper Systems ZOOM ir torch which I want to let a young friend borrow to try his hand lamping rabbits. I am after a red cree pill to fit in the torch and wondered if any of you have one going spare. I do have an optic fire red torch but it is 30mm dia on the body so will not fit into adjustable torch mount hence if I can get a pill for my ZOOM he will be in business and not cost much at all. I think when he is working again, he will save up for a Pard 007 or 008 but this would give him a start. I will take a photo of the kit and add it to this thread in a short while.

Phil

• philpot changed the title to Red Pill needed

Sadly not Mitch as the one in mine is a screw in job and only held in place by the screw thread, the main optics front moves in and out for beam focus so the pill would float around but thank you for looking Mitch.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, philpot said:

Sadly not Mitch as the one in mine is a screw in job and only held in place by the screw thread, the main optics front moves in and out for beam focus so the pill would float around but thank you for looking Mitch.

Well fcuk you then :laugh:

• Haha 2