Take good care ladies and gentlemen

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You will be fine mate your way down on my list ???

I know I have give you some light hearted gay stuff stick over the years mushy ,but reading your post has been a sobering wake up call for me ,I have been dripping the insults in slowly and gradually

It’s been emotional. Turned out to be a type of tumor. All removed now but it’s been a journey. Fuuckers left me with a gaping wound 3”-4” long and 1” wide at one point. 

Posted Images

My Mrs had head ,nausea for 18 months, quacks just said migraine, when finally got an mri ,even the nurse doing it saw the problem ,and said ," have you got someone to drive you home ?",frontal lobe tumour size of a large orange ,or when I met her consultant, a top nuero surgeon, a grapefruit, that was 10 year ago and she's doing fine ,cut out ,and  sybre  knife ,a very precise radio therapy 

• Like 10

I know I have give you some light hearted gay stuff stick over the years mushy ,but reading your post has been a sobering wake up call for me ,I have been dripping the insults in slowly and gradually in the past.I now realise I must up the rate ,I don't want to be sat here this time next year with some crackers that I could of used on you ..so from now on expect them thick and fast .

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

To be honest with you mushroom.

having a seizure and then doing nothing about it is crazy. that seizure is a warning sign that something ain't right mate..at least you got the doctors onto it now ? they will sort you out..

• Like 1

Hope everything works out okay for you. I have a niggling stomach since i had a bad dose of that Norovirus about 15 month ago its not been the same i am glad by turning 60 i have had that bowel testing kit come through the letter box just waiting for the results to come back as with this pandemic i have not bothered to seek any medical advice .

23 hours ago, mushroom said:

This isn't a look at/woe is me thread....

I urge anyone who has a health niggle to get it checked out, no matter!

I've had a few health scrapes over the years and I've been pretty good at getting to the quacks an having a butchers.

A few months ago, I had a seizure, which for all intents and purposes seemed to be epileptic (never had epilepsy). I just tried to ignore it and the dr.... Just walked out of the drs today and now I'm being rushed forward to see if the issue is a tumor. Tbh I'm fine with what comes out of it but this is to say.... Don't do what I did and leave it (especially if the Mrs is nagging you ?). When a dr tells you these things, it really gets under your skin. Don't leave it, get checked, even if you feel like a hypochondriac ;)

Oh.... and my cholesterol is slightly elevated ?

Dude ... ffs ? Glad you're getting checked out mate, sure you'll be right ?

• Like 1