Take good care ladies and gentlemen

This isn't a look at/woe is me thread....

I urge anyone who has a health niggle to get it checked out, no matter!

I've had a few health scrapes over the years and I've been pretty good at getting to the quacks an having a butchers.

A few months ago, I had a seizure, which for all intents and purposes seemed to be epileptic (never had epilepsy). I just tried to ignore it and the dr.... Just walked out of the drs today and now I'm being rushed forward to see if the issue is a tumor. Tbh I'm fine with what comes out of it but this is to say.... Don't do what I did and leave it (especially if the Mrs is nagging you ?). When a dr tells you these things, it really gets under your skin. Don't leave it, get checked, even if you feel like a hypochondriac ;)

Oh.... and my cholesterol is slightly elevated ?

• Like 9

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You will be fine mate your way down on my list ???

I know I have give you some light hearted gay stuff stick over the years mushy ,but reading your post has been a sobering wake up call for me ,I have been dripping the insults in slowly and gradually

It’s been emotional. Turned out to be a type of tumor. All removed now but it’s been a journey. Fuuckers left me with a gaping wound 3”-4” long and 1” wide at one point. 

Posted Images

Men typically say " ahh, f**k it, its nowt", including me !

Ive had one of those bowel test kits sitting on my desk for weeks......the missus keeps nagging me to get it done, but I just say "yeah, yeah, yeah". I should know better........

Hope everything works out OK ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1

I've no idea what's up with me and Sockypoos said I'm down the list, so all good ?

Just remember lads, we have all had shit go on and just sucked it up. Avoided the quacks and been men. I won't repeat that mistake again. Even an investigation makes your areshole move like a rabbits nose in a storm. The mention of tumor makes you cry and shake ;)

Best of health mate us blokes do need to open up a bit more we seem to stack up our niggles and try and get them sorted in a job lot i know I do and the wife just nags like mad.

Edited by FLATTOP
  • Like 3

Started getting pains in my legs just before easter, after Googling my symptoms I've either got peripheral artery disease or bone cancer. 

Rang the doctors, was on hold for 45 mins for them to answer with "Someone will call you back tomorrow."

Fast forward 24 hours and I get the call and  go through the symptoms, the lass said I will after get checked. 

No dates or anything telling me when I will get to see a doctor. 

I don't think it's necessarily a man thing, getting to see a GP is a pain in the arse full stop, most folk ain't arsed to go through the rigmarole. 

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, tb25 said:

Been meaning to go 2 get a mole that's been bothering on my back for months..

You be fine mush..?

Get it seen mate, the lad I work with went to the doctor about a chest infection, the doctor mentioned an irregular looking mole that hadn't troubled the lad, which turned out to be malignant melanoma. That chest infection probably saved his life

All the best Mushroom

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Good luck Mush, I'll give you a shout over the weekend mate.. ??

Fukc me is there anybody’s number you haven’t got Hilda Ogden .......

• Haha 5