Dog thieves

9 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Been robbing dogs all 3 from armley leeds west yorkshire there all over Facebook want hands copping off  Screenshot_20210414-074539_Facebook.jpg.164d02757584cdc51ce7c42e9d9ae8c0.jpg

That's them who attacked that bloke and his own door and pushed into his house, I'm sure few of the leeds lads will get there hands on them 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, jcm said:

That's them who attacked that bloke and his own door and pushed into his house, I'm sure few of the leeds lads will get there hands on them 

Probably not.You always hear loads of talk but f**k all ever gets done thats why the scumbag c**ts carry on the way they do.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Probably not.You always hear loads of talk but f**k all ever gets done thats why the scumbag c**ts carry on the way they do.

100%. Plenty of folk always saying they would batter them etc. But plenty of folk will know exactly who abs where they are and do nowt. You can find anyone that’s days within a short space if time. But most folk turn a blind eye to things if it’s not directly effecting them. There will be lads on here who know lads like this abs don’t do or say nowt. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

100%. Plenty of folk always saying they would batter them etc. But plenty of folk will know exactly who abs where they are and do nowt. You can find anyone that’s days within a short space if time. But most folk turn a blind eye to things if it’s not directly effecting them. There will be lads on here who know lads like this abs don’t do or say nowt. 

Then their is the habitual dog thieves one whose name or his offspring has cropped up recently on social media and who nicked my mates dogs in the 90s and was responsible for the theft of Brookies dogs a member on here some years back . It looks like the said dog thief is still carrying on without any serious repercussions .

4 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Anyone know what breed of dog these scumbags are targeting .The Daughter is on about breeding her springer cases like this is enough to put anybody off breeding certain breeds.

I don't think they're too fussy