Google Photo's Charging?

Lads anyone get an email from Google saying that storage space in Google Photo's is full and that you have to pay a monthly fee to receive more storage space? Wife got the email about a month ago, and now I've got it. Wont let me back up any more photo's?

Pics up to June 21 won't count and from then on you've got 1.5gb of storage, I take about 20 pics a week and they estimated I've got about 4 years left before they start charging.

Cheers, D.

Storage is the bane of my life .I pad is shite and won’t run apps if no storage left .I phone x is better but nearly at the end Either got to be ruthless with what to keep or buy an external drive to download too ,something I’ve a love hate with .Finding the fecking things when you want that pic then finding the pic on the drive out of 2000

Going to get a laptop soon with loads of storage .Works comp full of my pics too .Secretary moans like hell lol.

The i cloud is another way but don’t really understand that fecker .? 

My Microsoft drive is full cos I inadvertently loaded all my pics on to it when I got a new laptop but my Google drive is pretty empty, got an external hard drive to load my pics on but to a technophobe like me it's graft tbh.

Cheers, D.

I’ve recently had a right binge on clearing out mate .Freed up no end of storage .Now just got to fill it up again .

Trail cams are a pain for me .Never know when a pic is needed but trolling through couple hundred to find the one ain’t happening no more .Download ,delete the iffy pics .