The things you find inside a alligator

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stubbled across this earlier and figured y'all would enjoy it 

We got this 12 footer  years ago.The hide man said he guessed this gator to be 70 but he said it could be older. He was covered in scars.He was missing his right front foot if you look clos

So many dang turtles ! Actually it's getting about that time if the year  I'm gonna start getting calls for removals. It y'all think a regular turtle is bad y'all would die if you smelled a stink pot

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Rickshaw swami said:

I'd be more scared of that bait than a big gator ?  That gator tail good eating if done right. Do you have many gator gar in your area?

I wish lol. Would love to catch even a small gator gar butt The only ones we have are the spotted one. Wouldn't mind catching one of them either but they never seem interested.

And for those curious these are gar

OEFFOGERC5FO7DCKYJ6TRTPAKA.png.380d73e347ded95ab7172c4f27a6ac60.pngmaxresdefault.jpg.252be7f0e802651c2d10e5ec821aa313.jpg

The top being the gator gar he was talking to ( and that's a smaller one )

And the bottom is average spotted gar that I have

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What bout sturgeon do they come to your area pal? I know they fish for them in Canada I think it is.between reptiles an fish you got some proper river monsters there haha ? 

I think we have a smaller sub species in the northern parts of the state but as far as he large white stergon no I don't think so that's more of a north ern US and Canada type thing lol

• Like 1
14 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

You yanks have got loads a turtles aswell ain’t ye? I remember years back when everybody went mad for terrapins haha I was jealous as f**k till I went to me pals for a sleep over, I slept in floor under his bedroom window with it wide open aged 8 or summat cos the smell of his terrapin tank was manky ? do your ponds smell of there’s a lot them in it

So many dang turtles ! Actually it's getting about that time if the year  I'm gonna start getting calls for removals. It y'all think a regular turtle is bad y'all would die if you smelled a stink pot ! The lil suckers never get more than a pound or so usually less,  but they can make themselves send out one if the most god awful smells!  

The four smaller ones are all stink pots while the two larger are slidersfull-34110-8940-20190515_120011.jpg.72fb03832f9616819c578091f09fa41f.jpgfull-34110-8942-20190515_120027.jpg.a3859e2e52f0a4c3cd75b6c723c95a99.jpg

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I wish lol. Would love to catch even a small gator gar butt The only ones we have are the spotted one. Wouldn't mind catching one of them either but they never seem interested.

And for those curious these are gar

OEFFOGERC5FO7DCKYJ6TRTPAKA.png.380d73e347ded95ab7172c4f27a6ac60.pngmaxresdefault.jpg.252be7f0e802651c2d10e5ec821aa313.jpg

The top being the gator gar he was talking to ( and that's a smaller one )

And the bottom is average spotted gar that I have

I've never found a gator gar.Even pushed back deep in the mobile Delta.No luck

51 minutes ago, fireman said:

Wonder where the spark plug came from or how it got there?..:hmm:..

Most rednecks keep a couple extra plugs laying in their boat in case of trouble.A drunk redneck changing a spark plug while stranded in the swamp.Theres probably tons of them in the river systems in my opinion.

• Like 2

there's a few carp lakes and ponds around us that have various different turtles and terrapins in them... some are as big as a dinner plates.... mostly dumped after the teenage mutant ninja turtles craze early 90's20170402_134933.jpg.c9eb9e7dca68f0579f56314a3d53bc34.jpg

• Like 2