The things you find inside a alligator

2 hours ago, Rickshaw swami said:

We got this 12 footer  years ago.The hide man said he guessed this gator to be 70 but he said it could be older.

Screenshot_20210412-202924.png.3c65dbb46976d82743e2061cbaacd107.png

He was covered in scars.He was missing his right front foot if you look close.Screenshot_20210412-202907.png.a6cfb4535fd59681ab6c6c76d61b727a.png

If you look closely in this picture you will see that a 12 foot gator has a weewee the size of a crayon ?

Gators stink so bad that while riding in the back of the truck with this  dinosaur I got sick and had to vomit over the side of the truck.It landed on the windshield of a new Mercedes ? Good times ?

Nice one ! Wish my state would ease up in the tag draw so I could get one but in time I guess lol. And if you think they smell bad you'd probably love the preator bait a few guys make outta em lol

Screenshot_20210412-233941.png

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stubbled across this earlier and figured y'all would enjoy it 

We got this 12 footer  years ago.The hide man said he guessed this gator to be 70 but he said it could be older. He was covered in scars.He was missing his right front foot if you look clos

So many dang turtles ! Actually it's getting about that time if the year  I'm gonna start getting calls for removals. It y'all think a regular turtle is bad y'all would die if you smelled a stink pot

Posted Images

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

If been in huge chicken sheds, cow barns, ratted on pig farms but nothing comes close to the smell of a snake shop ? I fcuking hate reptiles 

My brothers girlfriend brought some crocodile jerky back from Australia, most disgusting thing I've ever tried, absolutely stinking as soon as the bag was opened

• Haha 2

It must be mad having alligators were you live. obviously normal to wolfdog.i do find it hard to get my head around it just the thought of walking the dogs and there's beast's that could eat me close by ?

14 minutes ago, king said:

It must be mad having alligators were you live. obviously normal to wolfdog.i do find it hard to get my head around it just the thought of walking the dogs and there's beast's that could eat me close by ?

There's beasts capable of eating any man if you look hard enough. ?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuk off iv had worse midge bites ?

I went back at day light and found the beast that tried to kill me..and took a pic of said beast...I estimated it was 29" to the shoulder.

FB_IMG_1618344628346.jpg.721f20bda2ccec318cb2cbacf6d8a9f5.jpg

• Haha 3
19 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Nice one ! Wish my state would ease up in the tag draw so I could get one but in time I guess lol. And if you think they smell bad you'd probably love the preator bait a few guys make outta em lol

Screenshot_20210412-233941.png

I'd be more scared of that bait than a big gator ?  That gator tail good eating if done right. Do you have many gator gar in your area?

7 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

the smell of his terrapin tank was manky ?

Only thing wrong with his tank was that he was a Ninja Turtle freak who knew nothing of hard backs in real life.

Left to mire in our own waste, in over crowded conditions? We'd All stink.

This is how it's done right. My own, single, snapper lives in here. The dusty thing beside it's the filter. That thing cost me £100's. But, it keeps his water clear as tap water. No more smell than that either.

That's how we care for turtles ;)

P4140497.JPG

Edited by Ken's Deputy
Forgot the bloody photo!
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

You yanks have got loads a turtles aswell ain’t ye? I remember years back when everybody went mad for terrapins haha I was jealous as f**k till I went to me pals for a sleep over, I slept in floor under his bedroom window with it wide open aged 8 or summat cos the smell of his terrapin tank was manky ? do your ponds smell of there’s a lot them in it

I ain't no Yankee but yes in Alabama we have around 30 types of turtles.What we call terrapins live in the woods and yes they stink.I had a terrier who ran loose as a kid and he would bring them home and chew em till he got inside.

I caught my youngest daughter a baby turtle two years ago. He's still small.His aquarium is washed and scrub once a week or her room will stink.She is ready to release him as she is tired of cleaning.We just waiting for river water temps to get up to room temps.

• Thanks 1