• Wolfdog91 changed the title to The things you find inside a alligator

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stubbled across this earlier and figured y'all would enjoy it 

We got this 12 footer  years ago.The hide man said he guessed this gator to be 70 but he said it could be older. He was covered in scars.He was missing his right front foot if you look clos

So many dang turtles ! Actually it's getting about that time if the year  I'm gonna start getting calls for removals. It y'all think a regular turtle is bad y'all would die if you smelled a stink pot

Posted Images

We looked at Florida for our honeymoon and I was planning to hunt gator while there. It wasn't expensive really, just the cost of bringing a trophy to the UK was a bit steep. 

Decided we couldn't leave the kids for that long in the end so went to great Yorkshire show for 3 days instead where the wife did her best to spunk the Florida budget buying over priced shite. 

• Haha 3
23 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

We looked at Florida for our honeymoon and I was planning to hunt gator while there. It wasn't expensive really, just the cost of bringing a trophy to the UK was a bit steep. 

Decided we couldn't leave the kids for that long in the end so went to great Yorkshire show for 3 days instead where the wife did her best to spunk the Florida budget buying over priced shite. 

Ahh.. i thought you'd planned on going to Wales mate for the honeymoon ..... you said you couldn't wait to get to 'Bangor'...

22 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Hang on; Guy said ..... twenty odd years ago ..... deer dogs ...

Does that mean the tags had remained in the 'gators stomach all that time???

How's that happen?

I think they can only pass certain things, I'm 100% on how all that works though, sharks are similar

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, MH1 said:

How old would it be to get to that size?

Depends on how much food is in the area , if they can eat alot and not have to work real hard they can get lager than that pretty quick

• Like 1

We got this 12 footer  years ago.The hide man said he guessed this gator to be 70 but he said it could be older.

Screenshot_20210412-202924.png.3c65dbb46976d82743e2061cbaacd107.png

He was covered in scars.He was missing his right front foot if you look close.Screenshot_20210412-202907.png.a6cfb4535fd59681ab6c6c76d61b727a.png

If you look closely in this picture you will see that a 12 foot gator has a weewee the size of a crayon ?

Gators stink so bad that while riding in the back of the truck with this  dinosaur I got sick and had to vomit over the side of the truck.It landed on the windshield of a new Mercedes ? Good times ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 6