Another 70 this weekend

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A enjoyable couple of days out ?

I like the breed mate I was running my last one a couple of seasons back before she had to be retired early because of a shoulder muscle, she was a very good Bitch 

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

She's a bit faster than Tilly if the run goes on a bit and she retrieves better but she's not as good around the holes as Tilly and I've not seen the ACD x run after running 1000's over this season. As far as the ACD x and whippet greyhound type that my mate owns the ACD doesn't come near to her mate.

Hopefully you can breed some similar types out of that whippet grey, she seems to have it all ?? 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Well done lads . haven't got that many in years rabbits just not here anymore over here did the dogs get many 

You can only catch what's there mate. A part from a few that we dug the dogs got the rest , at least ten they had was put up out of cover.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Night Walker said:

Hopefully you can breed some similar types out of that whippet grey, she seems to have it all ?? 

I can't wait to have a pup out of her mate, the plan is to put a whippet over her now which is half race bred and half coursing lines but this could change by the time she comes in season ?

• Like 3

Brilliant mate at the moment I have two whippet greyhound pups 7 months old now my mate bred my bitch got hurt Bad had to retire her as a pet but that's hunting game trying hard with these too pups training them I know every one says this and that about these we dog if they can do it not to many will get away lol have u ever trained whippet greyhounds before mines r really going well 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

Brilliant mate at the moment I have two whippet greyhound pups 7 months old now my mate bred my bitch got hurt Bad had to retire her as a pet but that's hunting game trying hard with these too pups training them I know every one says this and that about these we dog if they can do it not to many will get away lol have u ever trained whippet greyhounds before mines r really going well 

I like the breed mate I was running my last one a couple of seasons back before she had to be retired early because of a shoulder muscle, she was a very good Bitch 

75138D01-762B-4DE8-90FB-15D051F0BFDD.jpeg

EBDE90EC-8394-4F83-AB39-638E03780767.jpeg

945BEB3B-A6BD-416D-BEB4-7C37DDAA7ACE.jpeg

• Like 4