SM ATP90 Windage and Elevation adjustable mounts setup advice needed...

I've got a really nice setup for my Falcon T50 on my comp springer. 

But I've also bought the SM ATP90 adjustable mounts, they sit nice on a picatiny rail adapter giving my the scope height I needed to load the 97 with a high mag scope. 

But I get the feeling I've gotten myself into a world of pain with these mounts. The idea being you adjust out any inaccuracy at the mounts before the scope?..... I've played around with the mounts and they life and twist and provide side to side movement. 

I've spent a lifetime zeroing scopes and noticed that with some Rifles in the past there is a convergiance error with Windage. At some distances left of the target and some distances right. So there is an obvious genuine need for this in the ultimate setup..... 

But how..... Does anyone have any experience setting these kind of mounts up on full bore or rimmies... That can offer any advice... 

2 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

There is PDF  instruction file that you can download.

....... I can't find a way to put it on here.

It was one of the first results on Google when I searched for 'ATP90 mounts instructions'

Are you having a laugh hahaha.... Jeez.  ..I'll get me coat... Thanks man