I regularly walk past a house with this on ,i really want one its like a bronze 3d wall plaque thing about 18 inches high.....ive googled the life out of it trying to find one and cant so if anyone comes across such thing on their travels you can pretty much name your price.

IMG_7178.jpg

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4
41 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I regularly walk past a house with this on ,i really want one its like a bronze 3d wall plaque thing about 18 inches high.....ive googled the life out of it trying to find one and cant so if anyone comes across such thing on their travels you can pretty much name your price.

IMG_7178.jpg

What’s the address? ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
23 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

What’s the address? ??

? no no no they're nice people who live there it was there when they moved in so they dont even know where it came from themself.....and what with me being such a good citizen i couldnt possibly half inch it.....putting them in a position where they want to give me a meaningful gift now thats a possibility,but i,ll see if i can buy one first ?

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

IMG_7178.jpg

I think this ones better Bronze plaster whatever that is, in a wooden frame.

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for RARE 1944 VINTAGE WINSTON S.CHURCHILL SIGNED 3-D TYPE PICTURE IN WOODEN FRAME at the...

Edited by FLATTOP
Description
6 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I think this ones better Bronze plaster whatever that is, in a wooden frame.

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for RARE 1944 VINTAGE WINSTON S.CHURCHILL SIGNED 3-D TYPE PICTURE IN WOODEN FRAME at the...

That makes him look camp don't you think? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

? no no no they're nice people who live there it was there when they moved in so they dont even know where it came from themself.....and what with me being such a good citizen i couldnt possibly half inch it.....putting them in a position where they want to give me a meaningful gift now thats a possibility,but i,ll see if i can buy one first ?

If they will let you borrow it for a day you can make a plaster of Paris mould from it and then cast your own using fine grade fibreglass and resin. Spray it with bronze paint and put it in a weatherproof wooden frame. 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

If they will let you borrow it for a day you can make a plaster of Paris mould from it and then cast your own using fine grade fibreglass and resin. Spray it with bronze paint and put it in a weatherproof wooden frame. 

Or 3d print?