RIP THE DUKE

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He came to Britain as a refugee. Fought in major battles at sea, saved his ship, gave up a possible chance to become admiral for love. Helped start the wwf, played professional cricket, represented hi

A good friend of mine once got invited to a hare shoot down the country. Not my sort of thing as I preferred to run them or hunt them but each to his own. I forget where it was but in retrospect assum

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, stop.end said:

He was a Greek immigrant who lived on welfare all his life... 

He had more bravery and sense of duty hanging in his wrinkly ball sack than most people had in their entire life 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

He had more bravery and sense of duty hanging in his wrinkly ball sack than most people had in their entire life 

i dought he had more than my Grandad(or most Grandads) who fought in the war then had to spend the rest of his life in the steel works!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

i dought he had more than my Grandad(or most Grandads) who fought in the war then had to spend the rest of his life in the steel works!

...a time will come, and the wisest of us know not how soon , when all distinctions cept goodness and virtue shall cease, and death, that great leveller of all human greatness, reduces us to the same state.... 

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

...a time will come, and the wisest of us know not how soon , when all distinctions cept goodness and virtue shall cease, and death, that great leveller of all human greatness, reduces us to the same state.... 

Well said mate .No amount of breeding stays the reapers thread .

A good friend of mine once got invited to a hare shoot down the country. Not my sort of thing as I preferred to run them or hunt them but each to his own. I forget where it was but in retrospect assume Sandringham Estate or somewhere in the surrounding area. Prince Philip was part of the shooting team. My friend said he was just 1 of the lads with no airs or graces. As it should be of course. I would never toff my cap to anyone nor would my friend. But odd in some ways that a council ground worker was walking and shooting shoulder to shoulder with the Duke of Edinbrugh. We have no say in what we are born into but how we behave as adults donates whether we have class or not and the bloke seemed to have a lot.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Harry an that woman put out the best ulogy for his grandfather. 

Anyone seen the whole two sentences of it? 

He must not if thought much of his grandfather,he didn't even fly back to see him before he died. 

Two nasty pieces of work 

• Like 6
10 hours ago, Francie said:

Harry an that woman put out the best ulogy for his grandfather. 

Anyone seen the whole two sentences of it? 

He must not if thought much of his grandfather,he didn't even fly back to see him before he died. 

Two nasty pieces of work 

Assuming he was his grandfather, if he didnt think much of him got to be a reason. If anyone questioned what colour the baby would be i would say Philip for sure. They can blame harry meghan now for everything, but the popularity of the so called royals as been on the slide for a while, friendship/association with the like of saville,epstein done them no favours, dont wish em any harm but think this royal thing as run its course.