44 minutes ago, WILF said:

I thought it may be an interesting conversation and it could have been, but then bingo, just like that a total f***ing plank like you rocks up......luckily enough we have Dogman, Len and Francie here to prove that not all Irish blokes are as thick as shit ?

You can read any one of francie’s posts to see clearly he’s a stereotypical paddy. Dumb as dog shit with a chip on both shoulders with his big potato head stuck firmly in the past, bleating on instead of moving forwards. ? 
?? 

• Haha 4

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

??? Who the fcuk is this tramp ???.  At least have the balls to talk shite under you own username you spineless cock. Lol. 

No mate, I don’t think of him that way at all. Yes he can get a bit passionate and over excited but then again, most in here can. But you can have a decent craic with Francie and even if it

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mother_Mary said:

You can read any one of francie’s posts to see clearly he’s a stereotypical paddy. Dumb as dog shit with a chip on both shoulders with his big potato head stuck firmly in the past, bleating on instead of moving forwards. ? 
?? 

No mate, I don’t think of him that way at all.

Yes he can get a bit passionate and over excited but then again, most in here can.

But you can have a decent craic with Francie and even if it gets a bit heated he moves on and will be as good as gold with you on another thread.

He is passionate about the things he believes, nothing wrong with that imho ?

• Like 7
2 hours ago, WILF said:

I know a few jock and welsh lads mate, absolute through and through proud of where they are from but also British and just as proud of that.....I don’t think they think of themselves as turning their back on their own, they couldn’t be more proud of who they are.

So what happens to the minority of Irish lads who feel that way ?......do they have to just swallow or what ? 

I see myself as a northern irish man, british, and proud of the fact.  

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I see myself as a northern irish man, british, and proud of the fact.  

My wife would be the same mate.

Edited to say: obviously she isn’t a man ! Lol ? 

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Mother_Mary said:

?? 

??? Who the fcuk is this tramp ???

At least have the balls to talk shite under you own username you spineless cock. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

My wife would be the same mate.

Edited to say: obviously she isn’t a man ! Lol ? 

I believe we have and are the best trades men/women, the uk as a whole, best engineers, doctors, scientists, in general britain leads the way in most professions, equality laws and forward thinking problem solving people of the world. Look at our armed forces too admirable. Look at what britain has given to the world. Have they made fu£k ups?? Defo yes but are quick to help rectify the problems they created. Damn shame its being ruined by the political elite and extremest leftist politics

• Like 1
Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

I believe we have and are the best trades men/women, the uk as a whole, best engineers, doctors, scientists, in general britain leads the way in most professions, equality laws and forward thinking problem solving people of the world. Look at our armed forces too admirable. Look at what britain has given to the world. Have they made fu£k ups?? Defo yes but are quick to help rectify the problems they created. Damn shame its being ruined by the political elite and extremest leftist politics

I have said this many times mate, but Northern Ireland is the most British place in Britain as far as I am concerned.

I have travelled all over Britain in my life, been to every British city and nowhere else do you get such a strong show and sense of identity than NI.

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have said this many times mate, but Northern Ireland is the most British place in Britain as far as I am concerned.

I have travelled all over Britain in my life, been to every British city and nowhere else do you get such a strong show and sense of identity than NI.

I think its that old cliche, you tell people what not to do or be then they will push back even harder, england, wales and scotland until recently didnt have to fight for their right to exist therefore lost a sense of pride in themselves and went full spastic liberal, now the valerakis and gollys, are taking over your seeing the native brits start to fight back. Scotland if it falls will start the chain reaction that collapses the uk

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I think its that old cliche, you tell people what not to do or be then they will push back even harder, england, wales and scotland until recently didnt have to fight for their right to exist therefore lost a sense of pride in themselves and went full spastic liberal, now the valerakis and gollys, are taking over your seeing the native brits start to fight back. Scotland if it falls will start the chain reaction that collapses the uk

As I said, there is bigger fish to fry and the Marxists would like nothing better than to see us all reduced to nothing.....part of that is having white English speaking people turn on themselves 

• Like 1