32 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, I’m all for justice and I agree anyone would want it.....but the fact is, the price of peace was that murderers were let out early and are walking around.

Those paratroopers were there as part of a legitimate military force, the “enemy” wasn’t prepared to put on a uniform and face them in open battle and so civilian casualty’s ensued.

Neither me or you would be able to tell the good guys from the bad guys in a high intensity situation like a riot in an area like that......what would our 19 year old selves have done? 
Would our first thought been to defend ourselves with the weapons at our disposal or would we have said “let’s get shot because we can’t tell who is who” ? 
I know what mine would have been.....

What justice should there be ?......because as I said, the price of peace is to wipe our mouths and move on mate.

Screenshot_20210512-175809__01.jpg.28cb8c8f66a649a7153eb58d72e5c0b4.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

??? Who the fcuk is this tramp ???.  At least have the balls to talk shite under you own username you spineless cock. Lol. 

No mate, I don’t think of him that way at all. Yes he can get a bit passionate and over excited but then again, most in here can. But you can have a decent craic with Francie and even if it

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Francie said:

If people want to get justice there should be no time limit,you'd be still looking justice if it was one of your own wilf,,it's fifty years past now,an the truths only coming out.

The scum doing the killing that day Francie were absolutely no different to any terrorist during the troubles. 

10 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

The scum doing the killing that day Francie were absolutely no different to any terrorist during the troubles. 

What should be done then mate ?

2 hours ago, WILF said:

What should be done then mate ?

Equal treatment and trial for all across the board no special treatments for those convicted of unlawful murder, on the run letter pardons scrapped and the return to jail of thise who got out early, stormont scrapped as sinn fein will all end up back in jail again too and go back to direct rule. Trust me wilf the state played a real dirtygame and need to andwer for their crimes here too, but i dint beileve that the shinners witch hunt on the british army is fair as they want get out of jail free cards for all their members, which is totally wrong. But they want to rewrite the history here too, typical lefty bs. The innocents that were unlawfully killed deserve the honour of clearing their names. To the scumbags that got an OBE well they lived by the gun 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

There isn't an Irish problem in Britain. 

There is a British problem in Ireland. 

Always remember that wilf because its a fact that can't be denied. 

That’s a never ending road that conversation mate.

As I said, what should be done ?........if we send them to jail then the PIRA killers have to go back to jail, so do the loyalist paramilitarys and then everyone is back to shooting rioters and blowing up 3 year olds in shopping centres as far as I can see.

Nobody wants that, vengeance would be nice......peace is better in this instance imho 

53 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Equal treatment and trial for all across the board no special treatments for those convicted of unlawful murder, on the run letter pardons scrapped and the return to jail of thise who got out early, stormont scrapped as sinn fein will all end up back in jail again too and go back to direct rule. Trust me wilf the state played a real dirtygame and need to andwer for their crimes here too, but i dint beileve that the shinners witch hunt on the british army is fair as they want get out of jail free cards for all their members, which is totally wrong. But they want to rewrite the history here too, typical lefty bs. The innocents that were unlawfully killed deserve the honour of clearing their names. To the scumbags that got an OBE well they lived by the gun 

How many UDA UFF UVF LVF members got the get outta free card as well len?? 

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s a never ending road that conversation mate.

As I said, what should be done ?........if we send them to jail then the PIRA killers have to go back to jail, so do the loyalist paramilitarys and then everyone is back to shooting rioters and blowing up 3 year olds in shopping centres as far as I can see.

Nobody wants that, vengeance would be nice......peace is better in this instance imho 

All those prisoners that got released under the Good Friday Agreement had their day in court and got sentenced. 

The solders never and were protected by the state. There is no moral high ground here wilf just because those men had a uniform on, they murdered completely innocent people and should of been held accountable a long time ago. 

• Like 2

I was reading an article on any proposed poll on Irish unity the other day.

It said 50+ % of those asked would welcome a United ireland, however only 20% said they would be prepared to pay for it.

Survey was taken in the republic.

I just don’t see how you could ever bridge that gap for people that class themselves as Irish & British and see themselves as part of the Union ?

Forgetting the massive financial implications for people both sides of the “border”, how could that work ?

Is this uneasy status quo as good a solution as there can ever be ?

2 hours ago, WILF said:

I was reading an article on any proposed poll on Irish unity the other day.

It said 50+ % of those asked would welcome a United ireland, however only 20% said they would be prepared to pay for it.

Survey was taken in the republic.

I just don’t see how you could ever bridge that gap for people that class themselves as Irish & British and see themselves as part of the Union ?

Forgetting the massive financial implications for people both sides of the “border”, how could that work ?

Is this uneasy status quo as good a solution as there can ever be ?

Take those surveys with a pinch of salt wilf. 

Irish people that would turn their back on their own are the lowest form of life in my opinion. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Irish people that would turn their back on their own are the lowest form of life in my opinion. 

Lol he's already turned his back on his own...and then tells every other English man what's wrong with England And now he's a plastic wannabe paddy... he can f**k off home...

6 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol he's already turned his back on his own...and then tells every other English man what's wrong with England And now he's a plastic wannabe paddy... he can f**k off home...

I thought it may be an interesting conversation and it could have been, but then bingo, just like that a total f***ing plank like you rocks up......luckily enough we have Dogman, Len and Francie here to prove that not all Irish blokes are as thick as shit ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
21 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I know a few jock and welsh lads mate, absolute through and through proud of where they are from but also British and just as proud of that.....I don’t think they think of themselves as turning their back on their own, they couldn’t be more proud of who they are.

So what happens to the minority of Irish lads who feel that way ?......do they have to just swallow or what ? 

I’ll also add that with the 2040 agenda in Ireland, the very last of Ireland’s  worries is wether Britain has a foothold on the island......there are much bigger, and much more devastating, fish to fry.

jmho 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1