• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

??? Who the fcuk is this tramp ???.  At least have the balls to talk shite under you own username you spineless cock. Lol. 

No mate, I don’t think of him that way at all. Yes he can get a bit passionate and over excited but then again, most in here can. But you can have a decent craic with Francie and even if it

Posted Images

4 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Keep an eye over the weekend sid. 

I've seen the loyalist whatsapp messages doing the rounds and it definitely ain't kids. 

Yes and I've also seen the nationalist WhatsApp messages doing the rounds .  Someone out there likes stirring the pot to keep Northern Ireland from being peaceful ? 

42 minutes ago, Chid said:

Yes and I've also seen the nationalist WhatsApp messages doing the rounds .  Someone out there likes stirring the pot to keep Northern Ireland from being peaceful ? 

Cant say I've seen any Chid but I did see some from local loyalists organising marches for tomorrow evening in nearby Towns. 

One man in particular is nothing more than a drug dealing scumbag that's brought nothing but hardship to his community and now he's calling for reinforcements for his little march. 

3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

I find it funny how you've read a couple of books about the provos and think you have the troubles figured out stiff when in reality your as green as the grass. 

On the subject of the British army killing kids you've got to be on the wind up surely?? 

I find it funny how you assume that the only connection I have to Ireland is that I’ve read a “few books “ as you put it . 
I mean it’s not like I was raised in a republican leaning family or could sing the soldiers song before I could talk properly is it ? 
or that in 1990 I was given my first republic strip as an 8 year old and haven’t missed one since . 

I don’t need lessons in being Irish mate , Trust me . 

1 hour ago, Rogerbill said:

But tons of innocents died mate...you didnt kill em...but someone did

No I didn’t . 

well presented question mate 

you can’t present it as a squeaky clean episode at all , i agree with you. 

I won’t seek to score sly points against as two wrongs don’t make a right regardless of conflict . 

but to damm the entire British army on behalf of a general sporadic episodes across the worlds conflict and place them on the level of an organisation that used fear and intimidation to subvert their population daily just can’t be let fly mate. 

I can’t let the conduct of professional soldiers be equated with that of the provos . 
sorry ?

• Like 5
1 hour ago, chesney said:

I reckon behind it all them auld ra and uda boys all pals there all only crims now goin under the banner political cause.

And thus it was always so , james  Connolly didn’t die to let the mckevitt sands live in a bigger house 

5 hours ago, stop.end said:

Lol.. So  Britain and USA make up lies about a country... Iraq.. WMD.. To go in and invade it for oil.. Absolutely no business being there except your puppet master oligarchs wanted there oil.. And saddam wouldn't play ball.. So you go in bomb, rape and pillage a country... Round up innocent civilians and children on a regular basis like animals... You carry out orders from above and women children ad innocent men all on the propaganda your puppet masters tell you are collateral damage ..... You going to tell me it was for  democracy... Lol.. Yous wrecked the whole country its economy and its infrastructure on blatant lies... Lol the DUP have been shat on from a great height by the tories lol thinking they actually gave a fxck... Lol do you think for one second the toffs care about wrecking N. I. HELL NO... Bunch of clowns running around throwing stones and it's fek all to do way brexit and more to do with there shutting down organised crime in their area. 

Can’t take you serious mate , sorry . 

7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I find it funny how you assume that the only connection I have to Ireland is that I’ve read a “few books “ as you put it . 
I mean it’s not like I was raised in a republican leaning family or could sing the soldiers song before I could talk properly is it ? 
or that in 1990 I was given my first republic strip as an 8 year old and haven’t missed one since . 

This is how forum ,Internet, debates get out of hand ,it's not like a face to face conversation, Stiff obviously knows his stuff military ,its his career,but also has more to add to the debate ,just assuming he is just a soldier with nothing else to add ,when he is more qualified to add to this than most by sounds of it ,keeper ,poacher if you like ? 

19 hours ago, jack lee said:

there more british than the british themselfs, if that s possible,as for breaking rules nowt said about when the loyalist  held bombfires and didnt give a bollox about social distance on guy forks, selective memories some people have, or the orange parades that took place during lockdown, ounce again f**k everyone else we will do what we like

They think they are one of the lost tribes of Israel (because of a dream/vision that a convicted paedophile had in the 60s).. Why the old testament resonates so strongly with their community (gods chosen people surrounded by "ungodly hostiles "). No physical harm will come to the people who caused this (varadker and foster)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

To be fair, I sat amazed the last 4 and a half years at the rhetoric coming out of Dublin......I was also more amazed that Dublin didn’t consider the UK and Ireland’s unique trading position.

I think they seriously thought that being in the EU they had no need of a trading relationship with the UK, I think that was a mistake.......they should have pushed for something bespoke and special for Ireland.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I already knew your connection stiff you've said as much on here before.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

No I didn’t . 

I won’t seek to score sly points against as two wrongs don’t make a right regardless of conflict . 

but to damm the entire British army on behalf of a general sporadic episodes across the worlds conflict and place them on the level of an organisation that used fear and intimidation to subvert their population daily just can’t be let fly mate. 

I can’t let the conduct of professional soldiers be equated with that of the provos . 
sorry ?

Incoming clonard. 

The British and consecutive British governments and their armed forces have terrorised Ireland for hundreds of years right up to very recent times and you think they didn't use fear and intimidation to do that? and you think because its a professional army you can somehow take the moral high ground on the murder and intimidation of innocents, Na not having that for one second. 

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

No I didn’t . 

sorry ?

I think most of the british army are highly trained pros doing a very hard job....but they have invaded half the world....not their fault....they take orders.....its their job.....its someones fault tho

• Like 2