• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

??? Who the fcuk is this tramp ???.  At least have the balls to talk shite under you own username you spineless cock. Lol. 

No mate, I don’t think of him that way at all. Yes he can get a bit passionate and over excited but then again, most in here can. But you can have a decent craic with Francie and even if it

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

whys you lot kicking off again? Only seeing it on the news, really any need ? Seems just like the feral wogs and antifa over here ,smash your own stuff up achieve nothing, 

Doing what no other part of Britain ever does mate, sticking up for themselves !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, WILF said:

Doing what no other part of Britain ever does mate, sticking up for themselves !

Only asking wilf ,obviously know years of grief over there, but what's this achieving? 

In these times far bigger worries, we are all under the kosh, 

• Like 1
Just now, waltjnr said:

Only asking wilf ,obviously know years of grief over there, but what's this achieving? 

In these times far bigger worries, we are all under the kosh, 

Them lads know the score mate, identity and your sense of nationhood still means something to them.

Northern Ireland is the most British part of Britain I have ever seen. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Them lads know the score mate, identity and your sense of nationhood still means something to them.

Northern Ireland is the most British part of Britain I have ever seen. 

No knowledge, not been there ,only southern ire,I live in a country that let's in the world's filth ,wants to jab you up with fuk knows what ,and obviously has a sinister agenda ,throwing a few petrol bombs at land rovers ain't going to do Jack shit to whats coming ! 

6 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

No knowledge, not been there ,only southern ire,I live in a country that let's in the world's filth ,wants to jab you up with fuk knows what ,and obviously has a sinister agenda ,throwing a few petrol bombs at land rovers ain't going to do Jack shit to whats coming ! 

Ahh, it’s been a build up mate.

They had to spend the last 4 years listening to Varadkar and Simon Coveny talk to them like shit, veiled threats of a return to violence by republicans, being ordered around by the EU like they mean nothing, extra checks put in at their ports that link them to the rest of their nation, locked down for a year while senior Sinn Fein members all go off to a terrorist funeral breaking every rule there is and no charges bought by the PSNI.

Dublin and the EU throwing their weight around etc etc etc.....talk of a United ireland vote (quickly put away again by Dublin when the DUP told them to go f**k themselves) 

It didn’t just happen all of a sudden mate. 

Edited by WILF
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Ahh, it’s been a build up mate.

They had to spend the last 4 years listening to Varadkar and Simon Coveny talk to them like shit, veiled threats of a return to violence by republicans, being ordered around by the EU like they mean nothing, extra checks put in at their ports that link them to the rest of their nation, locked down for a year while senior Sinn Fein members all go off to a terrorist funeral breaking every rule there is and no charges bought by the PSNI.

Dublin and the EU throwing their weight around etc etc etc.....talk of a United ireland vote (quickly put away again by Dublin when the DUP told them to go f**k themselves) 

It didn’t just happen all of a sudden mate. 

Appreciate your knowledge on this ,I'm saying the bigger picture is the so called pandemic, we will all see more civil liberty's taken away,need a passport to walk the dog ,

29 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Appreciate your knowledge on this ,I'm saying the bigger picture is the so called pandemic, we will all see more civil liberty's taken away,need a passport to walk the dog ,

Only my view of it mate, lads who live up there may have a different take on it ?

• Like 1

You have to see it like this,  a border down the Irish Sea is the same to unionists and loyalist as what a land border across Ireland is to  nationalists and republicans. And unfortunately they are all pawns in a much bigger game.

• Like 3

there more british than the british themselfs, if that s possible,as for breaking rules nowt said about when the loyalist  held bombfires and didnt give a bollox about social distance on guy forks, selective memories some people have, or the orange parades that took place during lockdown, ounce again f**k everyone else we will do what we like

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Has absolutely nothing to do with shinners going to a provos funeral and everything to do with brexit and the realisation that the British government doesn't give a fcuk about them. 

Its always been the case but the fact its been made public to the rest of the world and the British government has shown their hand has hurt their feelings I suppose. 

Ah well guess its time for a chimp out. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
8 minutes ago, baker boy said:

So what exactly started it all off this time anything specific

Brexit bb, voted for and pushed for by unionist politicians that thought it would permanently divide the island of Ireland with border checks between North and south, well that has backfired so its time for the violence to resume and blame it on nationalist politicians going to a provos funeral. 

Going to be a long summer by the looks of it. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

everything to do with brexit and the realisation that the British government doesn't give a fcuk about them. 

Yes and no 

Yes it has everything to do with brexit 

No the British government didn't throw them under a  bus, remember its the EU who insist on a border to protect their signal market they are the protectionists.

Due to May's weak government and her not really wanting brexit BJ pretty much had his hands tied  when he took over. 

This was always going to be the conundrum where Brexit is concerned and was always going to come back and bite us in the ass but its also worth noting that brexit was the democratic decision of the UK and that includes NI so the only other option would be to ignore the  democratic will of the people which I don't believe anyone could support  well maybe sandy could lol 

4 minutes ago, kanny said:

Yes and no 

Yes it has everything to do with brexit 

No the British government didn't throw them under a  bus, remember its the EU who insist on a border to protect their signal market they are the protectionists.

Due to May's weak government and her not really wanting brexit BJ pretty much had his hands tied  when he took over. 

This was always going to be the conundrum where Brexit is concerned and was always going to come back and bite us in the ass but its also worth noting that brexit was the democratic decision of the UK and that includes NI so the only other option would be to ignore the  democratic will of the people which I don't believe anyone could support  well maybe sandy could lol 

Taken straight from the daily fail kanny? Come on dude you can do better than that. Lol.