the best bedlington.

morton

8 hours ago, poxon said:

Don’t know what it was??‍♂️.....  I watched the comments for a bit some was funny then got bored started picking my nose out of boredom then moved on with life ???
that’s because I’m not big not clever no ridles intended I just can’t be assed to argue with you nor was I trying to ive nowt to prove I’m no big man but remember I did say what you got to say about beddy Lurchers then you started with the angry man talk 

mate no disrespect here but why would a man take a mans opinion on a good dog from a man that ain’t got a good dog telling people what a good dog is ??‍♂️

I see your pm I thought about it an thought f**k it I don’t know this guy he’s just some random dude off the net he’s not a personal friend of mine he says he’s sound ive been under the bus before to do with dogs had my far share of shit at my door ive house searched kenneling phones marked vehicle all to do with rural crime I don’t do this nights out no more I’ll be honest I couldn’t give two fecks any more about what others dogs run like or doing and can’t be assed with the shit talking behind peoples back’s about there dogs f**k all that bull shit I keep to my circle of friends with dogs no bull shit no back biteing or shit talking life’s good we’re all experienced dog people that know our way round a dog know what we want an expect 

good on coco he sounds a trusting guy ??Result hey hope all goes well for you 

Thank you as stated when this lad pm me his details we will have a day out and I’m sure he can judge for himself if the dogs work no big debate as for lads they’ve never even seen a good one probably they go out with lads that got same type of terriers in there yard so they can go back and forth with a breeding programme and as for sticking any black dog over a beddy and call them working bedlingtons I’m sure if you done the research on your so called black dogs I’m sure years back there would beddy lake border blood in them i know plenty of digging lads and pro terriermen will tell you who really  knows what’s in them there no type range from 12/16 inches rough /smooth coated and good and bad none script no type but they work call them what your please if anyone what’s a day out next year pm no dramas and well enjoy the day atb

• Like 2

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm glad I'm in a secret clique who do actually have the best working dogs in the universe so I don't have to get involved with this shit.  My son has a bitch in pup and he's giving the whole lit

I'd gladly try a bedlington if you wanna put me forward to owner of pups and dog will be garunteed earth work every week if it made the grade and wasn't €2000 to start with. Tried getting a bedlington

You need to log in more often then ? Cheers, D.  

10 hours ago, dawnraider09 said:

But why,like I said got a straight bedlington dog down here is it out of working stock?probably not but an honest little grafter .if i could find a bitch to cover I would gladly share the blood to decent folk for working money.not interested in profit or people blowing smoke up my arse telling me how great I or the pups are.suppose I will have to put a pebble in my boot and my thumb up my arse and learn a few dodgy hand shakes.

Have look on Facebook bedlington site's you may fine your self a pup or get your name down for pup , but as we all know price for dogs is mad so you may have to pay a price for bedlington pup ? 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, poxon said:

Don’t know what it was??‍♂️.....  I watched the comments for a bit some was funny then got bored started picking my nose out of boredom then moved on with life ???
that’s because I’m not big not clever no ridles intended I just can’t be assed to argue with you nor was I trying to ive nowt to prove I’m no big man but remember I did say what you got to say about beddy Lurchers then you started with the angry man talk 

mate no disrespect here but why would a man take a mans opinion on a good dog from a man that ain’t got a good dog telling people what a good dog is ??‍♂️

I see your pm I thought about it an thought f**k it I don’t know this guy he’s just some random dude off the net he’s not a personal friend of mine he says he’s sound ive been under the bus before to do with dogs had my far share of shit at my door ive house searched kenneling phones marked vehicle all to do with rural crime I don’t do this nights out no more I’ll be honest I couldn’t give two fecks any more about what others dogs run like or doing and can’t be assed with the shit talking behind peoples back’s about there dogs f**k all that bull shit I keep to my circle of friends with dogs no bull shit no back biteing or shit talking life’s good we’re all experienced dog people that know our way round a dog know what we want an expect 

good on coco he sounds a trusting guy ??Result hey hope all goes well for you 

Yer I got a little annoyed at old joe, but then when someone is accusing you of passing dogs about etc it’s not ideal. Owned six runners, two are in the ground, four are still in my kennels. 

Aye I’ve had them at my door to mate. Grassed up by someone who at the time was an employee and a mate, someone who I’d looked after. I dropped you a pm to say I might come across like I’m attacking you or the type of dogs you keep, but it’s not personal and I’d happily have a daft mooch one day, have a natter abs see your dogs in flesh. If not, it don’t bother me to much to be honest. I don’t even know which part of the country you’re in, but I expect I pass you by at some point over winter. I keep a totally different type of dog to you in my kennels who I think is quite good at his job, so just being curious what these Beddy types might bring to the table. 

Aye coco might appear trusting but we have at least one mutual acquaintance and I know exactly where he is and where he hunts. He could check out how legit I am with one phone call. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, coco said:

Thank you as stated when this lad pm me his details we will have a day out and I’m sure he can judge for himself if the dogs work no big debate as for lads they’ve never even seen a good one probably they go out with lads that got same type of terriers in there yard so they can go back and forth with a breeding programme and as for sticking any black dog over a beddy and call them working bedlingtons I’m sure if you done the research on your so called black dogs I’m sure years back there would beddy lake border blood in them i know plenty of digging lads and pro terriermen will tell you who really  knows what’s in them there no type range from 12/16 inches rough /smooth coated and good and bad none script no type but they work call them what your please if anyone what’s a day out next year pm no dramas and well enjoy the day atb

That’s very true re what’s in terriers, who knows, they were always bred best to best in a local area. I got a pack of Russel’s here, but they started 30 years ago as two rough black fell dogs.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

That’s very true re what’s in terriers, who knows, they were always bred best to best in a local area. I got a pack of Russel’s here, but they started 30 years ago as two rough black fell dogs.

Agree mate all dogs are 5 generations of becoming a different looking breed only DNA will you truly know what’s in them I’ve always called mine bedlington fells because that’s what’s in them truth should always be there atb

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2021 at 21:07, Elchapo said:

Finding a 100% digging beddy wich isn't  more than 3/4 other terrier is not going happen they ain't around and the lads  who say there are are kidding them self's 

You find me a digging terrier of any sort?,type?description?etc.etc. that is not mongrelised,does not carry mongrel blood,does not carry an unknown lineage?.Bedlingtons have never been a pure bred terrier,the fecking wankers in the KC attempted to make them pure and far more dishonest,especially as grafters.Working terriers of any breed specific type are more working honest when they are mongrels.

On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2021 at 21:09, chrisbullx said:

It’s bonkers how these beddy men don’t want the breed to die but not willing for others to help them keeping them going it baffles me like ??‍♂️

Its more bonkers when folk want them to breed for dollar,its far more bonkers when folk want to own a ready made terrier straight away without putting any effort in and its far more bonkers when a bitch is offered free,the litter offered to the owner of the stud and no working Beddy owner,apart from the few,want to know.I could breed 2 litters this season and would not find decent working homes for the majority of them,id find many an home wanking over the price of future litters,id find many an home that could not differentiate betwixt work and walt Disney.The thing that never baffles me when working lurchers and terriers are mentioned is the fecking chancers on the make.

2 minutes ago, morton said:

Its more bonkers when folk want them to breed for dollar,its far more bonkers when folk want to own a ready made terrier straight away without putting any effort in and its far more bonkers when a bitch is offered free,the litter offered to the owner of the stud and no working Beddy owner,apart from the few,want to know.I could breed 2 litters this season and would not find decent working homes for the majority of them,id find many an home wanking over the price of future litters,id find many an home that could not differentiate betwixt work and walt Disney.The thing that never baffles me when working lurchers and terriers are mentioned is the fecking chancers on the make.

You need to go have a chat with Rudeboy I think the two of ye would make great friends.. Your back talking about decent working homes but your the same person told us your son wouldn't sell to anyone on a this hunting site so you sold as pets? So tell me when you sold your pups did you ask say 500 or near the 2k mark? Anyone that don't sell to working homes and just pet homes is in it for the dollar and I don't care what anyone says. There's enough dogs in the pound for pets.. And for anyone else Im not even against anyone making money off dogs if that's what feeds there family and puts cloths on there back and roof over there head fair play we do anything to keep are family above water.. But you just talk some shit. Sorry if I offended anyone else.. Just had to reply ?

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

You need to go have a chat with Rudeboy I think the two of ye would make great friends.. Your back talking about decent working homes but your the same person told us your son wouldn't sell to anyone on a this hunting site so you sold as pets? So tell me when you sold your pups did you ask say 500 or near the 2k mark? Anyone that don't sell to working homes and just pet homes is in it for the dollar and I don't care what anyone says. There's enough dogs in the pound for pets.. And for anyone else Im not even against anyone making money off dogs if that's what feeds there family and puts cloths on there back and roof over there head fair play we do anything to keep are family above water.. But you just talk some shit. Sorry if I offended anyone else.. Just had to reply ?

Never ever mentioned sold,again you are another that reads more in a post to suit,gifted as pets mush,because pet homes will look after the pups better.It was once the case that working homes where the best possible homes for dogs and that was a fact,they where fed better,exercised better and lived in an environment more educated to a dogs needs.The fact of life now for any dog is the fact that working homes now are far,far less knowledgeable than they where a decade or 2 ago.If you want the best for a pup now you would not look for a working owner?,my lad wants the best for anything bred from a bitch he holds in very high regard,possibly why he would never ever want one of them to end up with the majority on here,the minority of genuine folk on here already own one.

On ‎08‎/‎04‎/‎2021 at 18:55, morton said:

The best Bedlington ive ever seen working is now in pup,pet owners are more interested than working homes.

I'm a semi keen angler and when I often post I leave a little on the line to tempt a bite or 5 out of the nuggets on here,the nuggets bite the hardest?,just like the maggots they are.The bitch is puffing and panting 2 days earlier than she is due,bigger litter methinks and not one of them will end up with a nugget on here.

• Haha 3
22 minutes ago, morton said:

Never ever mentioned sold,again you are another that reads more in a post to suit,gifted as pets mush,because pet homes will look after the pups better.It was once the case that working homes where the best possible homes for dogs and that was a fact,they where fed better,exercised better and lived in an environment more educated to a dogs needs.The fact of life now for any dog is the fact that working homes now are far,far less knowledgeable than they where a decade or 2 ago.If you want the best for a pup now you would not look for a working owner?,my lad wants the best for anything bred from a bitch he holds in very high regard,possibly why he would never ever want one of them to end up with the majority on here,the minority of genuine folk on here already own one.

Majority? The circle of 5 you mean.. And don't talk absalute shit with your gifted to pets and id rather be a nugget then an absalute f***ing idiot who says one thing and goes back to something that's the same thing as the last bollox you was saying.. We get it you got super duper bedlingtons and you only give them as pets for free ??? do you think we all come down in the last rainfall or what 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

Majority? The circle of 5 you mean.. And don't talk absalute shit with your gifted to pets and id rather be a nugget then an absalute f***ing idiot who says one thing and goes back to something that's the same thing as the last bollox you was saying.. We get it you got super duper bedlingtons and you only give them as pets for free ??? do you think we all come down in the last rainfall or what 

Do your own thing pal,folk have a tendency to walk their own path,you talk louder than you walk.

Been reading a bit of this thread, not all and yes, i remember George's dogs being advertised and sold. To me he was a man who 'tried' for the type (breed) and done what he could to keep them working and alive. I'm sure there are others too...

But two things hit me when i read this thread, firstly imo, if it looks like a Beddy, then it is a Beddy. Same with white dogs, blacks etc...

Secondly, the type as a worker is doomed... Because those that claim to possess it can't see the wood for the trees...

You only have to look at the black dogs. The world is being saturated by them BUT there are still those (some on here) who hold their own lines tight and there are enough of those folk all over, to keep the dogs at the top of their game work wise...

Sadly, the poor Beddy will NEVER get the chance to recover and just end up like the Dodo in the next ten years... ?