the best bedlington.

morton

6 minutes ago, coco said:

Great I will be more than happy too take you out think you will really enjoy the day as you know I hunt the welsh mountains plenty of walking and fresh air and hopefully a result cheers send your details ring you tmoz

Ideal mate! 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm glad I'm in a secret clique who do actually have the best working dogs in the universe so I don't have to get involved with this shit.  My son has a bitch in pup and he's giving the whole lit

I'd gladly try a bedlington if you wanna put me forward to owner of pups and dog will be garunteed earth work every week if it made the grade and wasn't €2000 to start with. Tried getting a bedlington

You need to log in more often then ? Cheers, D.  

1 hour ago, coco said:

Lol never been one too argue about dogs there not machines and always let you down in the big occasion as I’ve stated I’ve not piped up on here before about bedlingtons as  now you can see they keep lads them self’s too the self but always remember if your happy what you got in you yard you don’t need too go shopping elsewhere so that’s me done on the matter just look at the thread we produced in 2005 atb

Mate I used to love a good dummy spit out on here or fb when I was on there or a good disagreement about dogs to waist time but your ? right in what your saying mate 

Just now, SheepChaser said:

Don’t think I’ve ever come across a proper Beddy pup for sale .... ever 

George Newcombe used to have some back in the day, before you were born mate ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Disagreement ? ? 

Your funny, don’t have nowt clever to say so try and use someone else’s epic bellend bull shit as an attempt to rile me ? 

Fact still remains just as i said, I am but voicing an opinion based upon observation -  never seen a Beddy dug to and never seen an outstanding Beddy type Lurcher. 

Looks like coco is willing to show me some, so there you go, a worthwhile little cat fight ay. 

Don’t know what it was??‍♂️.....  I watched the comments for a bit some was funny then got bored started picking my nose out of boredom then moved on with life ???
that’s because I’m not big not clever no ridles intended I just can’t be assed to argue with you nor was I trying to ive nowt to prove I’m no big man but remember I did say what you got to say about beddy Lurchers then you started with the angry man talk 

mate no disrespect here but why would a man take a mans opinion on a good dog from a man that ain’t got a good dog telling people what a good dog is ??‍♂️

I see your pm I thought about it an thought f**k it I don’t know this guy he’s just some random dude off the net he’s not a personal friend of mine he says he’s sound ive been under the bus before to do with dogs had my far share of shit at my door ive house searched kenneling phones marked vehicle all to do with rural crime I don’t do this nights out no more I’ll be honest I couldn’t give two fecks any more about what others dogs run like or doing and can’t be assed with the shit talking behind peoples back’s about there dogs f**k all that bull shit I keep to my circle of friends with dogs no bull shit no back biteing or shit talking life’s good we’re all experienced dog people that know our way round a dog know what we want an expect 

good on coco he sounds a trusting guy ??Result hey hope all goes well for you 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Don’t think I’ve ever come across a proper Beddy pup for sale .... ever 

Thank you,that’s all I was after a simple reply to a simple question ,hard to come by on here I know .a mate of mine gave me a bedlington whippet first cross and the sire was a decent worker,not to ground but bushing and ferreting and loves a rat I have the offer of using him as a stud so was looking for a decent bitch was all,thanks again for your time to reply.

1 minute ago, dawnraider09 said:

Thank you,that’s all I was after a simple reply to a simple question ,hard to come by on here I know .a mate of mine gave me a bedlington whippet first cross and the sire was a decent worker,not to ground but bushing and ferreting and loves a rat I have the offer of using him as a stud so was looking for a decent bitch was all,thanks again for your time to reply.

I’m not saying they aren’t out there but I’ve just never really seen any advertised, any out working, on here or even heard of friends of friends having one. From what I can gather, there are some out there but they seem to be all bred with fell, pat etc in them. Maybe there are some ‘pures” out there but you need to be part of some secret society with a funny hand shake and even funnier walk ? 

But why,like I said got a straight bedlington dog down here is it out of working stock?probably not but an honest little grafter .if i could find a bitch to cover I would gladly share the blood to decent folk for working money.not interested in profit or people blowing smoke up my arse telling me how great I or the pups are.suppose I will have to put a pebble in my boot and my thumb up my arse and learn a few dodgy hand shakes.

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, dawnraider09 said:

But why,like I said got a straight bedlington dog down here is it out of working stock?probably not but an honest little grafter .if i could find a bitch to cover I would gladly share the blood to decent folk for working money.not interested in profit or people blowing smoke up my arse telling me how great I or the pups are.suppose I will have to put a pebble in my boot and my thumb up my arse and learn a few dodgy hand shakes.

Just do what everyone else does mate, stick the Beddy over a rough fell type abs then keep the most Beddy looking pup and tell folk you got a working Beddy .....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2