the best bedlington.

morton

Wales ain't a big place so does anyone know where Swansea Jack's stuff ended up? And does anyone know anyone that would sell a pup (that's not part of the circle of 5) or could anyone pm me Swansea Jack's real name to try and find him on fb or something, just looking to try one and see what there like I don't nó do the lads with them just talk and don't want there dogs going to a digging home, incase they fail but the thing is iv got a graveyard full of failures, and there will be more joining as I believe a good ground dog is the hardest to get in a working dog, and them failures was bred out of the best its just one of them things. Bite the bullet and move on, in reality the lads holding them in there circle of 5 are going to be the reason they dissappear or end up been dogs with a percentage of bedlington in them.

Atb

• Like 4

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm glad I'm in a secret clique who do actually have the best working dogs in the universe so I don't have to get involved with this shit.  My son has a bitch in pup and he's giving the whole lit

I'd gladly try a bedlington if you wanna put me forward to owner of pups and dog will be garunteed earth work every week if it made the grade and wasn't €2000 to start with. Tried getting a bedlington

You need to log in more often then ? Cheers, D.  

On ‎08‎/‎05‎/‎2021 at 09:07, fenman1# said:

Don't understand how someone can complain that it's only pet homes wanting he's dogs and when we say we will buy one and run it on as a working dog and then they don't even reply to a message, I think half the lads that keep bedlington lose there arse hole when you tell them you wanna try it to ground.. I wouldn't mind trying to source out some of that Swansea Jack stuff from what I remember he done a bit of digging with them

People are to keen to buy,i understand that at times its the only way for many to get their first step upon the ladder,ive been in that same situation and was frustrated with the total utter dross on offer.I was not complaining about putting decent bedlingtons into pet homes,i was stating a fact of life now that those homes are the best for the pups.I could count on an emu,s toes the decent homes ive found for earlier working bred pups.As ive earlier stated the litter is my lads and the last folk he,d consider for a pup would be off an hunting forum,i don,t need to explain why?.Again ive a bitch that I will offer up to anybody with a genuine working Beddy,they can throw the bitch in an occupied hole and get the shovel out,id want nothing less from the stud,earlier I stated they could have all the litter,ill put an honest 7 weeks into their early development and they can have all the pups back,bar 1 now.All these folk you hear about with honest Bedlingtons should be beating my door down with an offer like that,a couple I know will not be interested for genuine reasons,many others "lose there arse hole"because they shout loudest on a keyboard.

Fair play to you Fenman? for speaking the truth...the only way they can survive as a breed,is to be given out to working homes and cull the dirt ...end of,no f***ing sentiment because it's great grannies budgie had done abit?I hope someone comes out of the shadows and sorts you out pal?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Save yourself a lot hassle an get yourself a dog from over your own way pal, there’s nowt special about the beddy an there crosses, they do same as any other decent terrier an a decent black dog or even a white dog is obviously far easier to source ?

I'd just like to try one tbh I'm waiting on pups off a couple dogs but I just fancied trying a bedlington and can't get them here in Ireland, but seems that won't be happening ? 

2 hours ago, morton said:

People are to keen to buy,i understand that at times its the only way for many to get their first step upon the ladder,ive been in that same situation and was frustrated with the total utter dross on offer.I was not complaining about putting decent bedlingtons into pet homes,i was stating a fact of life now that those homes are the best for the pups.I could count on an emu,s toes the decent homes ive found for earlier working bred pups.As ive earlier stated the litter is my lads and the last folk he,d consider for a pup would be off an hunting forum,i don,t need to explain why?.Again ive a bitch that I will offer up to anybody with a genuine working Beddy,they can throw the bitch in an occupied hole and get the shovel out,id want nothing less from the stud,earlier I stated they could have all the litter,ill put an honest 7 weeks into their early development and they can have all the pups back,bar 1 now.All these folk you hear about with honest Bedlingtons should be beating my door down with an offer like that,a couple I know will not be interested for genuine reasons,many others "lose there arse hole"because they shout loudest on a keyboard.

Well if where the last folk your son would consider selling a pup too, what the f**k you posting on here for? 

In my eyes you should be f****d off the site... Seen as where the last people would be able to buy your dogs ???

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Fair play to you Fenman? for speaking the truth...the only way they can survive as a breed,is to be given out to working homes and cull the dirt ...end of,no f***ing sentiment because it's great grannies budgie had done abit?I hope someone comes out of the shadows and sorts you out pal?

Lads need to get the cillet out a bit more might be more working dogs around then and producing grafters. Instead of show pony's. Working dog is basically a tool and if your tools no good for the job get rid and try a new one till you get what works your needs 

13 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

Well if where the last folk your son would consider selling a pup too, what the f**k you posting on here for? 

In my eyes you should be f****d off the site... Seen as where the last people would be able to buy your dogs ???

I rest my case

12 minutes ago, morton said:

I rest my case

Your on here talking shit about only pet homes buying dogs and then your saying no folk on here would get the pups. You have to smoking serious shit. So tell me why come on and say the best bedlington has pups and only pet homes buy them then tell us that us folk wouldn't get pups? I'm so confused I'm starting to think is it the stuff I'm smoking making me see your posts wrong? 

• Haha 4

The reason he wants them in pet homes is so he can tell everyone he never had no complaints about his pups ? wouldn’t want people coming back saying there shite since he already claimed there the best he’s ever seen 

• Like 2

That's exactly why.. But I'm still confused about the half advertisement on here about pet home but then we can't buy them because where from a hunting site ? if I had a dieing breed and they was useful I wouldnt sell to pet homes so he wants to keep a working dog going by selling it to Sally who walks the local park everyday at 7. So confused had to put the joint back in Ash tray the old eyes started twisting in my head trying to figure it out

• Haha 1

Well that escalated slowly ?and amounted to nothing kind of a pointless post. Tbh I don’t know why anyone would want to bother with a beddy these days the story ain’t changed people that keep beddys moan the gene pools small but breed litters to put in pet homes or for people to keep as novelty terriers.....shame really but hey Ho!!!! 

• Like 2

It’s all bollocks there are bugger all proper working Beddys out there doing any serious graft, and anything anywhere near, has been crossed with black dogs to get some work back into it. I’m sure lots will come on and say that there’s really a secret club of Beddy owners who are dropping holes to gear all over the shop. But I know a fair number of lads who are seriously j to their digging and not one of them or their friends keep a Beddy, and I don’t think many would have ever seen or dug to a working Beddy. In fact I reckon I’ve heard of more spaniels, Lurchers abs hounds dug to than beddys ........

• Like 5