the best bedlington.

morton

I’ve got a litter here now first litter in 10 years we just pass them around too each other as they’ve been line bred since they came down from Newcombe in the early 90s mate atb

• Like 3

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm glad I'm in a secret clique who do actually have the best working dogs in the universe so I don't have to get involved with this shit.  My son has a bitch in pup and he's giving the whole lit

I'd gladly try a bedlington if you wanna put me forward to owner of pups and dog will be garunteed earth work every week if it made the grade and wasn't €2000 to start with. Tried getting a bedlington

You need to log in more often then ? Cheers, D.  

2 hours ago, coco said:

I’ve got a litter here now first litter in 10 years we just pass them around too each other as they’ve been line bred since they came down from Newcombe in the early 90s mate atb

30 minutes ago, jpt said:

I'm guessing no!

Got a pm asking where I lived told him southern Ireland if he did sell a pup and it worked and he wanted to breed I'd gladly send semen sticks back nó problem at all. My reply was, too far and too much hassle atb... I'm not asking to deliver dog to my door I'd get that sorted another person that claims they don't leave there circle of 5 people.. 

2 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

Got a pm asking where I lived told him southern Ireland if he did sell a pup and it worked and he wanted to breed I'd gladly send semen sticks back nó problem at all. My reply was, too far and too much hassle atb... I'm not asking to deliver dog to my door I'd get that sorted another person that claims they don't leave there circle of 5 people.. 

I work mine got nowt too hide I’m sure there’s people from Wales would know of me but as I said there’s a shame your the other side of the water 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, coco said:

There mite be 2 but my mate as but his bitch too the same sire as I’ve used so there could be a few spare atb

46 minutes ago, coco said:

There mite be 2 but my mate as but his bitch too the same sire as I’ve used so there could be a few spare atb