the best bedlington.

morton

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm glad I'm in a secret clique who do actually have the best working dogs in the universe so I don't have to get involved with this shit.  My son has a bitch in pup and he's giving the whole lit

I'd gladly try a bedlington if you wanna put me forward to owner of pups and dog will be garunteed earth work every week if it made the grade and wasn't €2000 to start with. Tried getting a bedlington

You need to log in more often then ? Cheers, D.  

Why? I like them with a bit of pat in them, keeps the size down. Mate used to have one, it was a great ratting dog and had an amazing nose on it!

Edited by jpt
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, morton said:

The best Bedlington ive ever seen working is now in pup,pet owners are more interested than working homes.

No offence Morton but what’s the price of them , maybe that’s why pet homes only are interested , also peoples ideas all differ from working , 99% of digging men won’t entertain them, busing lads don’t really seem to use them other than the odd couple of lads , 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

As any one see Mortons Bedlington terriers ? I ask because he always telling folk that he's the only one with good working stock ,but no one seems to have seen his dogs never mind see them work .

No one ... ever lol 

To be fair tho he's posted them in the bushing section so it shows that they ain't very good earth dogs or they'd be posted in the digging section  lol 

Well I've private messaged him asking about the litter..

I'd take one to try if they were out of a decent bushing bitch.

Always fancied a Beddie. 

No reply. 

Original post is in the bushing section complaining that the litter has more interest from pet homes and here I am wanting more information?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sambo123 said:

Well I've private messaged him asking about the litter..

I'd take one to try if they were out of a decent bushing bitch.

Always fancied a Beddie. 

No reply. 

Original post is in the bushing section complaining that the litter has more interest from pet homes and here I am wanting more information?

No point he'd tell you he don't no you so not letting g you have one 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2021 at 19:44, Moocher71 said:

As any one see Mortons Bedlington terriers ? I ask because he always telling folk that he's the only one with good working stock ,but no one seems to have seen his dogs never mind see them work .

There are better working bedlingtons about than ive owned or bred and a few honest lads rate them because of what they offer as grafters.What I strived to breed was a little honesty into the beddy,others are as honest and as frustrated with the shite that people breed and sell as authentic grafters.I don,t own a monopoly on working beddy,s,i bang a little harder on the drum to attempt to steer folk away from shite.The vast,vast majority of working Bedlingtons bred are utter dross,the small percentage of decent uns bred are as good as any working terrier out there.There is a reason I and a few others own workers,time,effort,graft and never breed for financial reward,a little luck and perseverance and a skin like rhino hide.

• Like 2