22 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

All sorted and ready for off folks, i leave staffordshire behind on the 26th of this month

Where abouts in Colchester borough are you going mate ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iive been on Colchester borough council housing list since June 2020 , i received a telephone call from them this afternoon they have offered me housing, nothing to keep me here, and i shall be n

Its sheltered accomodation where im going im afraid to say, if someone was to say to me a while back, keith this is where your gonna end up, but you never no whats around the corner, im sound enough,

All sorted and ready for off folks, i leave staffordshire behind on the 26th of this month

Im in the kitchen folks doing myself a meal, i havent stopped all day, same with the phone, none stop, anyways im doing a meal and i started think of the past, to think, a good 3 or 4 years ago, i was out each day with Nell, no matter what the weather, and no matter where she marked, i obliged with a ferret, god ive been in some sticky situations, but looking back, well brings tears of joy to me, then it all went wrong, dear me did it go wrong, nowt worse than losing your best mate, RIP RUTHY   so now im to be placed where i think best for me long term, but dont get me wrong, fit as fcuk, but unsteady on my pins, so looking long term, its sheltered housing for this lad. i hope ive done the right thing, id like to think ive done right by folks in my life, id rather do a good turn than a bad un, and i do hope im not being selfish in thinking of number one for a change call me a whinging owd get if u please i suppose i am 

• Like 1

Thanks lads and a big thank you to you Daniel for what you offered me I may never get chance to own a dog and get back out in the fields ever again but at least I have ti's forum to log onto because  so far away I didn't get to view the property but was sent video pictures of it yesterday   I can't grumble and a warm welcome awaits 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Thanks lads and a big thank you to you Daniel for what you offered me I may never get chance to own a dog and get back out in the fields ever again but at least I have ti's forum to log onto because  so far away I didn't get to view the property but was sent video pictures of it yesterday   I can't grumble and a warm welcome awaits 

If I can help you in anyway,then please don't be afraid to ask Keith..I sincerely hope it all works out for you mate ..I'm just a call away if you ever need a chat?

• Like 3