Stanley Band Clamp

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it’s one of these types the pin inside breaks it’s plastic holder and the trigger just stays back, if you take the side cover off and drill a hole through were the pin goes then put a nut and bolt

What do you wank over, Drops? Kiddies underwear catalogues? FFS. I spend a lot of time tinkering in my tool room. Better than sliding around this place, making stupid comments for a rise.

Can even get clamps to hold buckets

Posted Images

I've got a few little Irwin's due tomorrow :)

Found a use for one of mine, yesterday. Heightening my dog proof fences and had one of those; " Can you just hold that there for me, please, mate? " Moments.

No mates here. I knew what I had to do 8)

Worked a fukkin treat, actually!

• 2 weeks later...

So, yesterday, I'm erecting a bit of fencing. Using a twelve foot length of 2x2, six foot up in the air. Spanning between the tops of two upright 2x's. Can you Imagine the swearing That would have caused?!

As it was? 761979714_JustHoldThisHerePlease..JPG.23937575b5939aa5e6e1386f7d030841.JPG

Absolute piece of fukking piss!!! :toast: I'd seriously rather of had my clamps to hand than a mate!

Come to that? Mate standing there, holding that lot above his head at one end? Who the fukk gets the other end?!

Clamps fukking Rock! :rocker: