• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few months back my lad was getting picked on by a couple of little pricks.. retaliated and gave the one kid a good slap...day later as he was coming in the front door,someone asked him if his parents

One that got me looked similar to this, same eyes an all

best guard dog i ever seen was a border collie dog used to guard the yard next to the farm i used to ferret on it was one evil sneaky cant of a dog was ok with the farmer and his lads but any one else

Posted Images

Few months back my lad was getting picked on by a couple of little pricks.. retaliated and gave the one kid a good slap...day later as he was coming in the front door,someone asked him if his parents were in..the cheeky cnut then followed my boy through the front door and shut it behind him....didn't get past the hallway before the Wheaton bitch was at the gate and almost took his face off?silly prick couldn't pull his warrant card out fast enough...I asked him what he thought he was doing? answered with keep the dog under control ?then said your lucky I didn't spray the dog?I told him your lucky the gate was shut... because I wouldn't of pulled the dog off you fella? shapeless cnut coming to my door over some 10 yr olds having a dust up?I've had an issue with the lads step dad....that was quickly resolved when I told him folks round here don't like Grasses...next time grow some balls and knock my door first?bitch is very protective around the house and strangers...have no problems clamping and shaking you like a rat?DSC_0145.JPG.42db17900783f2eb4256e52bc40e15be.JPG

• Like 9
32 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Few months back my lad was getting picked on by a couple of little pricks.. retaliated and gave the one kid a good slap...day later as he was coming in the front door,someone asked him if his parents were in..the cheeky cnut then followed my boy through the front door and shut it behind him....didn't get past the hallway before the Wheaton bitch was at the gate and almost took his face off?silly prick couldn't pull his warrant card out fast enough...I asked him what he thought he was doing? answered with keep the dog under control ?then said your lucky I didn't spray the dog?I told him your lucky the gate was shut... because I wouldn't of pulled the dog off you fella? shapeless cnut coming to my door over some 10 yr olds having a dust up?I've had an issue with the lads step dad....that was quickly resolved when I told him folks round here don't like Grasses...next time grow some balls and knock my door first?bitch is very protective around the house and strangers...have no problems clamping and shaking you like a rat?DSC_0145.JPG.42db17900783f2eb4256e52bc40e15be.JPG

And that’s the problem with today’s world. When I was around the same age as your lad I had trouble from couple lads. Old man said give em a good slap. So I did Christ what a sh*t storm after kids mother in school crying. Had to have a meeting with head master and my parents and kids parents. ?? his mother giving it gbh shite. Thought my mother was going to punch the mother good old days ?

• Haha 3
41 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

And that’s the problem with today’s world. When I was around the same age as your lad I had trouble from couple lads. Old man said give em a good slap. So I did Christ what a sh*t storm after kids mother in school crying. Had to have a meeting with head master and my parents and kids parents. ?? his mother giving it gbh shite. Thought my mother was going to punch the mother good old days ?

My old Nanna (god rest her soul) used to have to sit at the back of the class when me and my brother's were at school?... parents theses days are slagging your kids off on fools book before finding out the whole story...another f***ing story that one...had folks baying for my son's blood week back...poor f****r had done nothing...off again I went knocking doors to find the spineless cnuts???

What ever happened to just knocking the door?human to human?

• 6 months later...

My two pit/am bulldogs have just turned 12 with the bitch almost at the end. Have moved to 25 acres in the bush so have put a deposit on a new pup just born. I know this bitch wont have the drive of the old ones but want a big dog with a big bark, getting a bit old for highly driven guard dogs. The pups sire is a 75kg Neo mastiff and the dam is a 65kg Dane/ Cane corso cross. Anyone have this cross or similar? Never had a dog this big so any advice on rearing and care much appreciated.

9 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

My two pit/am bulldogs have just turned 12 with the bitch almost at the end. Have moved to 25 acres in the bush so have put a deposit on a new pup just born. I know this bitch wont have the drive of the old ones but want a big dog with a big bark, getting a bit old for highly driven guard dogs. The pups sire is a 75kg Neo mastiff and the dam is a 65kg Dane/ Cane corso cross. Anyone have this cross or similar? Never had a dog this big so any advice on rearing and care much appreciated.

Best advice I could give is your going to need a bigger poop scoop ?

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Dont expect it to live much past 8years old if its lucky or have decent structure

• Like 1