• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few months back my lad was getting picked on by a couple of little pricks.. retaliated and gave the one kid a good slap...day later as he was coming in the front door,someone asked him if his parents

One that got me looked similar to this, same eyes an all

best guard dog i ever seen was a border collie dog used to guard the yard next to the farm i used to ferret on it was one evil sneaky cant of a dog was ok with the farmer and his lads but any one else

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

got a bull bitch, makes enough noise and looks the part. would she do anything? don't know and don't want to need to

I don’t want to find out either there’s just too much stuff going missing at the minute and dogs the best bet in my eyes cctv and alarms don’t do anything to people that have no morals 

1 minute ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

I don’t want to find out either there’s just too much stuff going missing at the minute and dogs the best bet in my eyes cctv and alarms don’t do anything to people that have no morals 

Neither do dogs 

13 hours ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

I’ve just put my name on a old English mastiff pup very reasonable price off a friend will be a big lump of an animal enough to make someone think twice about coming in your yard , what’s anyone else got ?

Should guard well enough but be prepared for some vets bills and dont be expecting it to be around for much more than 8years

• Like 1