Lawn care maintenance.. tips and advice!

19 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Any of you gaylords cut your grass yet?? Took the top off mine last week when it was really mild!!

I’m itching to but getting rain most days 🤣 and when we don’t I’m busy working 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't mind admitting i like a nice looking lawn.. so thought I'd start a thread going in order to gain and hopefully share a bit of advice around what to do to get that grass in tip top condition re

Did a mini renno 10 days ago with the aim of having decent looking bit of turn for a bank holl weekend bbq. Had been away for 2 weeks and when i got back the grass was looking pretty shit to ssy

Grosure fast active mate comes up in a week no lie brilliant stuff 

Posted Images

On 25/02/2024 at 08:51, Leo Sayer said:

Astroturf mine , maintaince free 👍

That is probably my next move matey once I get permanently f@@ked off pissing about with the never ending cycle trying to get a nice looking bit of turf and getting nowhere fast! My old man had the artificial down as soon as I moved out. It was me that used to do all the mowing mind.. so I can't blame slack f@@ker really!! Lol..

• Haha 1

Done away with the  grass ,20 yrs ago when I first bought the place, concrete pads and runs on the left and righthand side,one across the top of the garden....and slabbed the f***ing lot in-between...job down👍

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 28/02/2024 at 06:57, Daniel cain said:

Done away with the  grass ,20 yrs ago when I first bought the place, concrete pads and runs on the left and righthand side,one across the top of the garden....and slabbed the f***ing lot in-between...job down👍

Typical Greenkeeper 👍.After cutting a few thousand acres of grass you tend to get like that 😉.