lots of dogs going for that much....good little earner really.....wished i owned a cocker bitch...lol

i did here the best money was them pointers.....not sure which pointer ...but 3-5 k a pup.....and apparently big litters 15 -16 ish......potentially 75 k out of a litter....by christ  

A woman not far from me asked if I knew anybody who wanted a lurcher pup, I said I can think of one or two lads at work who cold well be interested, I asked her how are they bred, collie greyhound sire to a beddy whippet gey bitch..........then the bomb shell .........I want £850 a pup and good pet homes only, I got a right bollocking of my missus when I told the woman a few home truths, but I won't be to surprised if she gets the price shes asking, she priced me out of the market by about £750  

• Like 1
8 hours ago, TOMO said:

lots of dogs going for that much....good little earner really.....wished i owned a cocker bitch...lol

i did here the best money was them pointers.....not sure which pointer ...but 3-5 k a pup.....and apparently big litters 15 -16 ish......potentially 75 k out of a litter....by christ  

Bloody hell !

Years back I worked for someone who had driven from Sussex to the borders to buy a cocker/ poodle and had parted with £700 for it , they insisted it was a pedigree given both the sire and dam were ..?...I thought at the time it was a fad and they were particularly stupid ..it seems not on both accounts .There are a lot more of both ..A fully  trained gun dog at the time was around the £2000 mark ..Nearly four grand for a mongrel wants some believing ..

34 minutes ago, sussex said:

Years back I worked for someone who had driven from Sussex to the borders to buy a cocker/ poodle and had parted with £700 for it , they insisted it was a pedigree given both the sire and dam were ..?...I thought at the time it was a fad and they were particularly stupid ..it seems not on both accounts .There are a lot more of both ..A fully  trained gun dog at the time was around the £2000 mark ..Nearly four grand for a mongrel wants some believing ..

Yeah I've heard that a time or two.....a mongrel from two pedigrees gives you a pedigree mongrel ?

My Mrs is dog mad and meets up with other dog mad fkin idiots, obviously she tells em I'm a pest controller and our dogs are used for ratting etc. So they pounce on me and tell me their dogs working background as they always want 'their little boy' to be used over my bitch. Their prized border that looks crossed with a donkey is always 'from working stock' because it definitely came off a farm and is always digging for mice ?

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Haha 3

My Daughter is breeding her well bred springer to another springer i told her she would get more for them by going to a poodle. Two people have got these cockerpoos near me and their the yappyist dogs i have know probably down to the owners not giving them the exercise and stimulation a dog of this breeding needs.

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yeah I've heard that a time or two.....a mongrel from two pedigrees gives you a pedigree mongrel ?

My Mrs is dog mad and meets up with other dog mad fkin idiots, obviously she tells em I'm a pest controller and our dogs are used for ratting etc. So they pounce on me and tell me their dogs working background as they always want 'their little boy' to be used over my bitch. Their prized border that looks crossed with a donkey is always 'from working stock' because it definitely came off a farm and is always digging for mice ?

I had a lad near me say I wouldn’t mind putting my border dog over your bitch so I can keep a pup off him,I nearly choked and said don’t be so fecking stupid I would even breed off your ugly fecking thing, he wasn’t happy at my reply ??

• Haha 1