Sale pitch

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many a man that do foxes week in week out added whippet to there line. If you think about it, it actually makes perfect sense as to why you'd add it. Who wouldn't want a dog to take off faster and tur

Phone call lad got some bull greyhound x whippet pups for sale , what's parent doing , just rabbits but do a fox if had chance,  my reply I'd f**k all of little mix if got chance but that's never goin

Lets be honest how many bull crosses could do 3 or 4 in a night 3/4 times a week?I spent many years lamping regularly with different lads with bull crosses containing all the famous lines you hear abo

Posted Images

20 hours ago, mC HULL said:

? lol ok I’ve heard some shite lol 

AKC Fastcat is a 100 yard race for dogs where they measure the dogs speed in MPH.  The whippet is the fastest in a straight line for 100 yards based on the stats here 

Top 21 greyhounds avg 35.97 mph over 100 yards

Top 21 whippets avg 36.54 mph over 100 yards

1 hour ago, Wales1234 said:

I wouldn’t of thought so but I’d be interested to see these super dogs have ago 

What’s ground like lol 

superdogs I haven’t mate but I recon I’d manage a few lol

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

What’s ground like lol 

superdogs I haven’t mate but I recon I’d manage a few lol

Mostly like this...?20160228_125315.jpg.6ad0be23b81af890b386139b4bc50799.jpg

Or this...DSC_0060.JPG.884779d91744aea450a6a12830d2dbce.JPG

Not alot about for dogs that only do edibles...you want a dog that can hunt for its self ??

39 minutes ago, Whiteboy said:

AKC Fastcat is a 100 yard race for dogs where they measure the dogs speed in MPH.  The whippet is the fastest in a straight line for 100 yards based on the stats here 

Top 21 greyhounds avg 35.97 mph over 100 yards

Top 21 whippets avg 36.54 mph over 100 yards

Show greyhounds? 

Just now, Daniel cain said:

Hotter than a ? pepper neck...them days are gone ?

Yeah I seen a boar dead ont road and a red deer when I drove by ,but the boys said it were well dodgy ,so I'll just mek summat up.about it in the beer tent ⛺

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

So...... I have a question and I’m looking for honest answers. We hear it a lot on here and I’m sure there are lads at it. But how many folk on here either have or do, catch 3-4 foxes a night, 3-4 nights a week through the season. With same dog /s. That’s 40-50 foxes a month, so September - feb would be 240-300 foxes a season with same dog / s.

Can anyone honestly say they have owned it known a dog that’s caught 200-300 Charlie a season and how many seasons did it do? Because a dog with a four year working life like that would be doing 1000 foxes.

Just asking ........

I had what I regard a very good fox bitch nearly 20 years ago.Speed enough to catch winter foxes off decent slips and plenty game enough.Id say she was a better foxing lurcher than 90%of the so called fox dogs ive witnessed over the years and her best was 4 in a night once and a couple of 3s and to be honest she wasnt getting run on any more foxes that week.Im talking winter foxes not 3/4 grown cubs and lamped on foot and run single handed.

• Like 4