What crimper for Aluminium ferrules?

I use earth anchors for my fox snares and have been attaching them with the square two hole locking plates . These are not ideal. I want to make my own cable loops to secure the snares . I’ve got the ferrules but need to get a suitable crimper . What do you use ?

14 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

I use earth anchors for my fox snares and have been attaching them with the square two hole locking plates . These are not ideal. I want to make my own cable loops to secure the snares . I’ve got the ferrules but need to get a suitable crimper . What do you use ?

have a look on here 

• Thanks 1

If i was you i would go for a ratchet crimper, the ones at game and country are not really upto the job if you have a lot to do,i have both  but to be honest a hammer on the back of the vice does just as good a job

• Like 1

I've got a set of Bolt Croppers! :D Alright; They're not massive. Cheap, Korean knock offs too. But, they're Bolt Croppers. And they're My Bolt Croppers! They do all I've asked of them too.

I've had this constant hard on for some Bolt Croppers for fifty fukking years now! Finally own some.

If there's one thing to be said for a man getting older? It's that you might end up with the sort of tool shed only your Grandad had! ;)

• Like 2